Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Nylon
- 29" shoulder drop
- 11.5" high
- 13.75" wide
- 3 locking compartments provide protection from pickpockets
- Main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots and includes tethered key clip with LED light
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Slash-Proof Adjustable Straps – prevent thieves from cutting the strap and taking the bag.
- Slash-Proof Body Panels – prevent thieves from slashing the bottom of the bag and taking its contents.
- Locking Compartments and Straps – protect from pickpockets and grab and go thieves.
- RFID Blocking Card and Passport Slots – protect identity from electronic pickpockets.
2 locking compartments provide protection from pickpockets
Adjustable, cut-proof shoulder strap attaches to post or chair
Main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots
Rear zip pocket
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 13.8 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ICD5Y3A
- Item model number: 42853 500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 3, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw in another review that a DSLR would fit in this purse and I was sold, especially since I really wanted the security features offered in a Travelon, but didn't like the style of too many others. The purse is a little bit more of a lighter, almost green color and I wasn't in love with it at first, but it matched well with most of my outfits. It also was pretty comfortable to carry and I loved the little locks and thought it felt very secure.
However, it did NOT fit my DSLR camera very well. I kept the camera around my neck most of the trip, which I figured would happen anyway, but whenever I did have to stuff the camera into my purse it was disaster. I had to keep moving things around to the point that I basically would empty everything out the main pocket and shove it in, usually without being able to fully close the zipper. It worked fine, but it wasn't ideal.
Overall, I think this is a really durable bag that won't be easily snatched or pick-pocketed while visiting tourist areas. If you can stay organized and don't overload it, you should be pretty pleased with taking it along for a Europe trip.