- 100% Nylon
- 29" shoulder drop
- 11.5" high
- 13.75" wide
- 3 locking compartments provide protection from pickpockets
- Main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots and includes tethered key clip with LED light
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Slash-Proof Adjustable Straps – prevent thieves from cutting the strap and taking the bag.
- Slash-Proof Body Panels – prevent thieves from slashing the bottom of the bag and taking its contents.
- Locking Compartments and Straps – protect from pickpockets and grab and go thieves.
- RFID Blocking Card and Passport Slots – protect identity from electronic pickpockets.
2 locking compartments provide protection from pickpockets
Adjustable, cut-proof shoulder strap attaches to post or chair
Main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots
Rear zip pocket
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 13.8 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ICD5Y3A
- Item model number: 42853 500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 3, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I saw in another review that a DSLR would fit in this purse and I was sold, especially since I really wanted the security features offered in a Travelon, but didn't like the style of too many others. The purse is a little bit more of a lighter, almost green color and I wasn't in love with it at first, but it matched well with most of my outfits. It also was pretty comfortable to carry and I loved the little locks and thought it felt very secure.
However, it did NOT fit my DSLR camera very well. I kept the camera around my neck most of the trip, which I figured would happen anyway, but whenever I did have to stuff the camera into my purse it was disaster. I had to keep moving things around to the point that I basically would empty everything out the main pocket and shove it in, usually without being able to fully close the zipper. It worked fine, but it wasn't ideal.
Overall, I think this is a really durable bag that won't be easily snatched or pick-pocketed while visiting tourist areas. If you can stay organized and don't overload it, you should be pretty pleased with taking it along for a Europe trip.