|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Polyester Twill
- 7" high
- 9" wide
- Slash-proof, locking main compartment with RFID blocking card slots and passport pocket
- Cut-proof shoulder strap attaches to chair or post
- Interior zip wall pocket
- 2 front pockets and rear zip pocket
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This slim bag is great for day trips, or sightseeing! Offers slash-proof, locking main compartment and shoulder strap which can be locked to a post or table. Comes with RFID blocking card and passport slots.. Also has a passport slot, several interior pockets, and a removable LED light. .For more than 35 years, Travelon has been making travel easier and safer with products that provide protection, peace-of-mind, safety, security and organization. Travelon’s Anti-Theft Crossbody and travel bags protect from pickpockets and thieves and are customer top rated. Classic silhouettes in soft fabrics provide great function and fashion.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 9 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CBSVWY2
- Item model number: 42759 500
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Slash-Proof Adjustable Straps – prevent thieves from cutting the strap and taking the bag.
- Slash-Proof Body Panels – prevent thieves from slashing the bottom of the bag and taking its contents.
- Locking Compartments and Straps – protect from pickpockets and grab and go thieves.
- RFID Blocking Card and Passport Slots – protect identity from electronic pickpockets.
Top Customer Reviews
I don't use the security hook on a day-to-day basis, but it will come in handy when I travel. The one (1) security hook can be used to secure the large main compartment as well as the back zipper area. You can secure one area or both areas with the one security hook (see attached picture).
When I travel I'll secure my passport, travel documents, insurance card, driver's license, phone, hotel key, and backup money in the main compartment. My every day credit card and day money will be placed in the back zipper area for quick access (also secured area). The stitching area and the pouch area that is not secure will be a perfect spot for items I wouldn't lose sleep over if they were lost (chapstick, pen, maps). This pocketbook is the perfect size for quick access items and it won't get too heavy.Read more ›
- Great styling: It's one of the only "travel" bags that I've seen that doesn't look like a mini suitcase. The quilted pattern on the front flap is a nice feminine touch. Casual enough for daytime, but stylish enough for a casual evening.
- Compact: Has enough room to hold essentials (keys, wallet, tissues, etc.) BUT everything has to be FLAT (see comment under CONS). Main compartment has 3 credit card-sized slots and one passport-sized slot (ll seem to be lined with a special material to prevent RFID theft), a zippered pocket about 5" deep, and a TINY LED flashlight attached with a snap button. The front pocket with the quilted flap (closed with a magnetic snap) is slightly padded and about 6" deep. Between the front flapped pocket and the main compartment is an open pocket with a half-moon opening. This pocket does NOT have a closure and is about 6" deep. There is another 6" deep zippered pocket on the back.
- Anti-theft features: Cut-proof strap has a wire sewn into it. The wire makes the strap fairly stiff and you can definitely feel it. The strap can be detached on one end so you can secure it to a chair, etc. It is sewn to the back of the bag on one end, and connected to the bag on the other end with a spring-loaded carabiner that can be locked with a twisty tube bit. The zipper pull on the main compartment can be locked down with a large lobster style clasp sewn into the side of the bag.
- Accessing the carabiner that attaches one end of the strap to the bag is awkward. This feature is a good idea for securing the bag to a chair, etc., but it's not easy to do. I guess that's good, because it would be hard to steal, but it's also inconvenient for the owner of the bag.Read more ›
2) It's perfect size and not to big or small and was comfortable to ware.
3) The zipper lock made the bag secure when on subways where you were close to lot of people. It would be to hard for anyone to pick pocket you.
4) My wife seemed to be able to fill that thing with everything and it still looked sleek.
5) The light on the inside was extremely useful.
Cons: I'm giving it a 4 star rather than 5 for only one reason, one locking carabiner it came with needed to be replaced. It worked but had to check it now and again as it would come loose and would have to re tighten. Probably just got a bad part and not bad enough to send back.
We traveled all over Europe, Amsterdam, Paris, Venice, Rome and Barcelona, we used public transportation and all the while
did not encounter any issues with pickpockets. This bag simply would have made it near impossible had anyone tried.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent travel bag. I use this every time I travel, and with all the safety features, I always feel like my belongings are safe. Read morePublished 3 days ago by K.S.
This purse was recommended to me by a colleague and I am so glad I listened! I spent almost 4 weeks traveling 5 countries in Europe recently and used this everywhere I went. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Bookworm
I have been looking to downsize my handbag, and I wanted something to wear across my body. I love this little bag! Read morePublished 19 days ago by Kathleen
Love this purse! It is both stylish and secure, as the large central pouch can be effectively zippered shut and clasped on the side to prevent theft of my important items. Read morePublished 29 days ago by aruberg
This bag was great on my trip through Italy, secure and had no problems with it holding up. The only thing I regret is not buying a larger one as it was tight with passport, small... Read morePublished 1 month ago by K. Stoley
Love this purse. small efficient and great. Product was delivered on time in great conditionPublished 1 month ago by buffy