Travelon Bag Bungee, Black, One Size
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.46 (23%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Carry more with less effort. The Bag Bungee allow two items to move as one.
- Great for use with polycarbonate/hard-sided suitcases
- Attaches easily to handle system of wheeled luggage and works on single pole or double pole telescoping handles
- Secures a 2nd bag, coat or other item
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Carry more with less effort with the Bag Bungee. It attaches easily to the handle system of any wheeled luggage item, including single pole or double pole handles and secures a second bag to the handle. The two items move as one.
From the Manufacturer
This Bag Bungee attaches easily to handle system of wheeled luggage. Travelon has been making "Travel Easier" for nearly 30 years with fashionable, functional products that are designed and built to last.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Actual bungee cord is thicker diameter.
2. the 3 parts that are fabric are super rigid and study.
3. The strap on the buckle is longer so more flexibility to use with different types of luggage/luggage handles.
Buy this product, not the imitations versions. You get what you pay for. P.S. I was not paid/given this product free or reduced price in exchange for this review. It is just my honest opinion for traveling with kids and needing more helping hands with my luggage.
I use a rolling "backpack" for the majority of my stuff; however I also "carry" a purse. Since I have physical limits on what I can actually carry, my shoulder bag generally ends up on top of my backpack. That is where the Bungee comes into play. Regardless of whether or not there is a strap or pocket for the handle of my backpack (or luggage), this bungee keeps my purse securely on top of my backpack. And, for those days when I need to haul in extra supplies, the Bungee expands enough to carry an extra bag on top of the backpack. Mondays and Fridays will almost always see my backpack with the extra bag and my purse on top, securely held by the Bag Bungee.
Additionally, when the weather cannot make up its mind, or it changes during the day, I can fold my coat, jacket, or hoodie up and put it on top of the backpack, underneath my purse. I never need to worry about it falling off somewhere in the journey home. And, this is especially helpful when I need to grab that jacket or hoodie on the quick when the wind kicks up. It's right there where I can get it--a quick flip of the Bungee; grab the jacket; and flip the Bungee back. All I have to do is make sure that my purse is still straight on the top.
I highly recommend this Bungee.
The most significant problem that I have had with this is that the stretchy bands make it very difficult to tightly secure any smaller items. The process for attaching a bag is as follows:
- Buckle the bottom piece of the bungee to the handle of your rollerboard
- Pull the handle of the rollerboard up/out
- Place your smaller bag on top of the handle area and lift the bungee cord up and over the small bag, placing the "end" over the handle
- Pull the cords tightly and slide the top-most piece of material that the cords run through up to the handle
- Pull the cords through the slip lock device to keep them tight
The problem is that the top-most piece of material gets in its own way (and yours too), and it makes it tough to actually get the cords to pull and stay tight. I've had my CPAP fall right out of the straps and onto the floor while wheeling my rollerboard through the airport, and that's exactly the problem that I am trying to solve with this strap.
The other problem I have with this strap is that it's "sloppy" to deal with when you remove the smaller bag and need to stow the rollerboard in an overhead bin, the car trunk, or wherever. It seems that the intention for this strap is to be removed every single time you're breaking things down. If you don't, the strap just flops all over the place and can get caught on any number of things.
Technically, it will do what it claims. But, I'm extremely disappointed in the lack of a well thought out design and difficulty in being able to get it to hold items tightly. I would never want to use this for anything over about 6-7 pounds in weight because I simply don't believe it would cinch up tight enough to actually hold it. I will continue to use it - for now. But, I am more motivated than ever to find something that actually works WELL.
Top reviews from other countries
1. The bungee doesn’t handle the uneven distribution of weight very well. Something to keep in mind when packing your top bag. The bungee slips and slips until the bag falls right out.
2. Undoing the bungee can be a bit of an inconvenience when you’re ready to separate bags. I ended up leaving the bungee on my rolling carry-on.
3. You can’t access the items in your top bag without undoing the bungee.