Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 10, 2017
I wanted nice and colorful, unique tags for my luggage so that it was easily identifiable when coming off the luggage carousel at the airport. Because it seems like these days, everyone's luggage looks pretty much the same! So when I travelled last month, I used these name tags and they worked for that purpose great! They seem very sturdy - I am pleased with this purchase.
on October 8, 2016
cool fun luggage tags. have survived plenty of trips.
4 people found this helpful
on November 19, 2017
Great product for emergency preparedness. Thank you for your super quick shipping.
on July 14, 2017
These tags are very cute and nice size. However, the wrapper includes a warning that reads: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." Are other buyers concerned about this?
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 14, 2015
The set I received is extremely poor quality the colors are leaked into the adjoining space, the glue that holds the 2 halves together is coming up and on the backside the face is roughed up (looks like if you pull up old duck tape). After the fact I read another 1 star review on receiving shopworn tags and am wondering if I received what he returned or maybe they just have poor manufacturing controls. If you are set on the colors, they are nice, but from my experience and a few others you may be hassled with sending back obvious defects.
on June 24, 2016
I purchased these for an overseas trip and they are wonderful! Their flexibility is a plus because they move with the luggage and won't snap in two when the luggage is being jostled. The name tag stays in place and can't fall out because it is held in place securely by the strap. The colorful back of the tag makes luggage easily spotted. Glad to have purchased these!
on March 26, 2017
These make finding your luggage right away.
on November 11, 2015
These are not waterproof, so if you write your info on them in gel pen and your luggage gets wet, all of your info will smear. I recommend using a better pen (not a marker for sure!) or an address label. Other than that, I can spot them from a ways away
on September 20, 2017
Fun. Work great. No time wasted looking for my bags.
on August 27, 2015
I truly like the color's and material the tags are made of, the closure however is not very strong, as a matter of fact I lost one tag because the closure is not very tight. I believe if the tag to attach to the luggage was longer, I might not have lost it. The possibilities of it coming loose might be lower, I feel if the buyer could trim the ends, it could solve the problem of it coming loose or lose the tag.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.