Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 311 reviews
on April 8, 2017
Good tags. Didn't realize they're silicone, better quality than expected, loud colors for quick identification of suitcase. Wife chose.
on March 28, 2017
I love these tags. I have used them for over a year, and they are sturdy, but also flexible so they don't scratch my luggage. I am a big fan of the bright color and design, I think the design is fun and funky, and it really makes my bags stand out!
on February 22, 2015
Love this tag. My husband thought it was a bit much, however I can easily identify my luggage while others are struggling to read generic tags to ensure they have the correct bag. You get two in the package, both quite sturdy and very colorful. Love it.
on January 7, 2016
I ended up sending these back as one of them was coming apart. I don't think that is the norm just a minor hiccup in this set. I do like the design but ended up getting other luggage tags.
on March 16, 2017
I absolutely love these nice luggage tags. I thought the circles were painted on the tags. They are actually like three D. The circles are puffy. They go awesome with my new purple luggage. I would highly recommend these tags.
on January 11, 2016
Bought these for my daughter to go with her turquoise luggage. They are large and colorful. Will be easy to find her luggage at the airport.
on March 26, 2017
These make finding your luggage right away.
on January 5, 2014
These surprised me because the tag isn't flat plastic, it's rubberized and rippled like the bottom of sneakers. Much sturdier and cooler than I expected.

The tag's fastener is a little weak, though, and I'm not sure how securely it will stay fastened. It has an over, under like a buckle, with two knobs to press the holes onto, but it doesn't seem to grip all that tightly. That's easy to replace with a stronger fastener. I love the tag itself.
on March 10, 2017
These are adorable and heavy duty and durable.
on March 21, 2017
Tags are actually 3-dimensional and really stand out against the luggage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.