Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 313 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 331 reviews
on September 10, 2013
These luggage tags look great on my luggage. They are big, of good quality, and the unique design and colors help identify my luggage right away. I recommend this product.
on May 12, 2017
Very colorful and seem sturdy. These are 3-D circles on the back. I was going to add cutout letters, but you really can't because of the curvature. There is a nice label to write on and a clear protector layer too. The straps are plastic, but seem to be relatively secure and thick. We'll hope they last a long time.
on August 16, 2017
I wanted round luggage tags, but the places I checked online were more than I wanted to spend. I purchased these because they are easy to spot on the luggage when you check it. I wanted something bigger, the round ones, but these were quite large. The price was great and the size was big enough. My husband didn't really like it, but I ordered two sets for 3 pieces of luggage and one of his set didn't have a tag so I put the extra one on his. My luggage is purple and it looks really nice.
on December 30, 2013
The circles are actually more like bubbles - sticking up a bit, making the tags even more fun than I expected.
on January 24, 2016
Good quality tags. Easily spotted on a conveyor belt.. We bought a lot of them, and none came detached during transit on multiple planes during a trip to and from India. We will buy more of them.
on February 28, 2015
LOVE these luggage tags! They stand out and stay on. I had one for my carry on, which at one airport ended up being checked on, and one for my checked bag. Both stayed on and they were easy to see when I was getting my checked bag at baggage claim and the one time I had to get it at the side of the airplane. Since my luggage looks like so many others with these luggage tags it made it very easy to tell that it was my luggage. The view was clear and easy to see. Instead of writing the information, I put it on a label and stuck it on the paper. The tag securely holds your information and securely holds onto your bag. Highly recommend these luggage tags.
on October 8, 2016
cool fun luggage tags. have survived plenty of trips.
on April 8, 2017
Good tags. Didn't realize they're silicone, better quality than expected, loud colors for quick identification of suitcase. Wife chose.
on September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.