Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 8, 2016
cool fun luggage tags. have survived plenty of trips.
on April 8, 2017
Good tags. Didn't realize they're silicone, better quality than expected, loud colors for quick identification of suitcase. Wife chose.
on September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.
on August 27, 2015
I truly like the color's and material the tags are made of, the closure however is not very strong, as a matter of fact I lost one tag because the closure is not very tight. I believe if the tag to attach to the luggage was longer, I might not have lost it. The possibilities of it coming loose might be lower, I feel if the buyer could trim the ends, it could solve the problem of it coming loose or lose the tag.
on November 19, 2017
Great product for emergency preparedness. Thank you for your super quick shipping.
on September 20, 2017
Fun. Work great. No time wasted looking for my bags.
on March 26, 2017
These make finding your luggage right away.
on September 11, 2017
First use lost one off my checked bag.
on April 25, 2016
Just what I needed and didn't see any like them on a recent trip, so they helped to distinguish my luggage from other people's.