BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 16, 2017
I wanted round luggage tags, but the places I checked online were more than I wanted to spend. I purchased these because they are easy to spot on the luggage when you check it. I wanted something bigger, the round ones, but these were quite large. The price was great and the size was big enough. My husband didn't really like it, but I ordered two sets for 3 pieces of luggage and one of his set didn't have a tag so I put the extra one on his. My luggage is purple and it looks really nice.
on January 24, 2016
Good quality tags. Easily spotted on a conveyor belt.. We bought a lot of them, and none came detached during transit on multiple planes during a trip to and from India. We will buy more of them.
on February 28, 2015
LOVE these luggage tags! They stand out and stay on. I had one for my carry on, which at one airport ended up being checked on, and one for my checked bag. Both stayed on and they were easy to see when I was getting my checked bag at baggage claim and the one time I had to get it at the side of the airplane. Since my luggage looks like so many others with these luggage tags it made it very easy to tell that it was my luggage. The view was clear and easy to see. Instead of writing the information, I put it on a label and stuck it on the paper. The tag securely holds your information and securely holds onto your bag. Highly recommend these luggage tags.
on October 8, 2016
cool fun luggage tags. have survived plenty of trips.
on April 8, 2017
Good tags. Didn't realize they're silicone, better quality than expected, loud colors for quick identification of suitcase. Wife chose.
on September 15, 2013
Very nice purchase. They are sturdy and will last quite awhile. It is also easy to spot your luggage and they have different ones to choose from.
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.
on August 27, 2015
I truly like the color's and material the tags are made of, the closure however is not very strong, as a matter of fact I lost one tag because the closure is not very tight. I believe if the tag to attach to the luggage was longer, I might not have lost it. The possibilities of it coming loose might be lower, I feel if the buyer could trim the ends, it could solve the problem of it coming loose or lose the tag.
on September 20, 2017
Fun. Work great. No time wasted looking for my bags.
on March 26, 2017
These make finding your luggage right away.