Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2017
I wanted nice and colorful, unique tags for my luggage so that it was easily identifiable when coming off the luggage carousel at the airport. Because it seems like these days, everyone's luggage looks pretty much the same! So when I travelled last month, I used these name tags and they worked for that purpose great! They seem very sturdy - I am pleased with this purchase.
on October 11, 2015
We really loved these tags when we received them. Appeared to very durable construction like all of the reviews we read. EXCEPT: When we arrived home on our return flight, our luggage arrived without the tags.. Somewhere in the handling process not one but both tags became detached from the bags. So either the luggage handlers liked them so much they stole them, or the plastic loop attachment to the bag needs to be vastly improved.
on August 27, 2015
I truly like the color's and material the tags are made of, the closure however is not very strong, as a matter of fact I lost one tag because the closure is not very tight. I believe if the tag to attach to the luggage was longer, I might not have lost it. The possibilities of it coming loose might be lower, I feel if the buyer could trim the ends, it could solve the problem of it coming loose or lose the tag.
on November 19, 2017
Great product for emergency preparedness. Thank you for your super quick shipping.
on September 20, 2017
Fun. Work great. No time wasted looking for my bags.
on March 26, 2017
These make finding your luggage right away.
on November 30, 2017
Worked great to help me identify my bag at the airport.
on September 11, 2017
First use lost one off my checked bag.
on April 25, 2016
Just what I needed and didn't see any like them on a recent trip, so they helped to distinguish my luggage from other people's.
on February 14, 2015
The set I received is extremely poor quality the colors are leaked into the adjoining space, the glue that holds the 2 halves together is coming up and on the backside the face is roughed up (looks like if you pull up old duck tape). After the fact I read another 1 star review on receiving shopworn tags and am wondering if I received what he returned or maybe they just have poor manufacturing controls. If you are set on the colors, they are nice, but from my experience and a few others you may be hassled with sending back obvious defects.