Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 200 reviews
on August 27, 2013
Nice tags...but a good luggage tag must be constructed in a manner that allows it to stay secured onto the luggage. In our case, on the very first flight we used them, one of two tags was MIA upon arrival at destination. The plastic peg and hole mechanism does NOT provide the needed security. It is very easy to pull on the tag, stretch the hole, and pop the tag off the luggage handle. There were no signs that our luggage itself had been mishandled -- just a missing tag upon arrival. One star for a tag that failed to make the trip along with the luggage...sorta defeats the labeling purpose, doesn't it?
on December 30, 2012
Terrible smell.
I read the other reviews but thought it can't be that bad.It is.
I kept them. Put them outside for a week.
I do like the bright colors. Easy to spot on the luggage carrousel.
Also your name and info are visible,not so great.
I also used a zip tie to connect it to the suitcase. The strap it comes with is to flimsy.
For the money it's fine
on April 30, 2017
Bought these back in 2014, still as good as new. Didn't rip off in Heathrow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Belfast, Atlanta, SLC, New York, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Boston, Long Island, Santa Ana, LAX, BWI airports... yep, I think I've field tested 'em pretty well at this point *g*

Just hunted down my original purchase order to pick up another pair, so I can put one on my carryon for when I need to check it. And yes for those asking, the back has a clear plastic window, behind which is an insert card for writing your address / contact info.
on November 17, 2012
Read previous reviews regarding the odor of the tags. Yes, they do have a horrid odor, but only if you put your nose directly on the tags. I sprayed some Febreze on them and let them air out for 1-2 days, and the smell is barely noticeable. The tags are well made, but I had slight difficulty getting out the ID card. Otherwise, bright, colorful, and a good product!
on May 1, 2014
I read a lot of comments on these before I bought them. The main complaints seem to be that they smelled funny and that they weren't very sturdy. I can say, "Yes, they smelled funny when I first took them out of the package." It's been two days now, though, and I no longer smell anything. To the second complaint of that they aren't very sturdy, I could see them coming off on checked baggage on a flight, but I'm using them for my son's diaper bag that goes to day care with him and the bag I carry around with me, and they're working great so far. I know if they are tugged on a lot, the straps probably won't hold up, but I'm happy with them for now. I would suggest these for light use and bags that are not going through any type of luggage check.
on April 1, 2014
First, these are as bright and pretty as the pictures. Second, they are definitely going to last a while. Third, the only thing keeping us from giving them five stars is how difficult they proved to be to open! First, the black loops are definitely designed not to come undone, so removing them to get the little card out of the tag took some effort. But that was OK, as it made sense they were secure. The cardboard tags, which ask for ID info, proved to be the absolute worst parts of this product. We could not pull the tag out at all--we even tried my plastic-jawed jewelry pliers to try to pull them out--no luck--we finally pushed the protective plastic cover OUT of the holder, and then we could get the cardboard tag out--by then, both tags were a bit ragged from the struggle. And, the only way to put the cardboard tag back in was the same way, by bending it through the front opening, and then doing the same for the plastic cover. They would not slide in at all. Whew!!
on March 28, 2013
I thought these were cute when I searched for luggage tags on Amazon. They are even more appealing in person, and quite large, which helps with identifying your luggage. Only downside is the insert where you fill in your name, address, etc.is not covered by a flap of any sort. I would have preferred something more private, but in the end that's not a deal breaker for me. Highly recommended. Oh, also, they feel very durable and I expect them to last a long time.
on March 3, 2017
These are sturdy and eye-catching. Makes it easy to distinguish your bag. I am happy with this purchase!
VINE VOICEon January 11, 2016
I love these tags for a couple of reasons. These do not look like everyone else's tags. This proved to be very helpful on a recent trip. There are so many black bags that look alike, during the holidays there are a lot of checked bags. These unique tags makes it easy for you to quickly scan and spot your bags in the airport.

I also like that these tags do not easily slip off. Since these have a buckle the tags do not slip off as easily. I have lost many tags in the past because the tags can easily slip off.
on April 26, 2016
I took the other reviews into consideration and went with the belief that the tags would hold up well. Well, they don't! The hole that the little peg, for lack of a better word, is supposed to fit tightly into is so loose. I pulled, not yanked, and it came undone. I did it again, just to be sure, and it just popped on out, without any struggle. So, I'm going to super glue it in place. I consider this purchase, money down the drain!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.