Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travelon Set of 7 Packing Envelopes, Assorted Sizes
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 30, 2013
It's made of cheap, smelly plastic. I tried airing all the pieces out. Left them by an open window. I could not rid them of the cheap plastic smell, that makes me sick, and which transfers to anything that comes into contact with the envelopes. I threw the entire set away.
on March 11, 2015
Sandwich bags are fine for traveling, until you've used these. They're easy to clean and reuse, and I have a couple that I just leave filled for when I travel and I can just grab them and toss them in my suitcase/bag. The larger ones are great if you want to take a normal bottle of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, or sunscreen. The little ones work great for the 3 oz or smaller toiletries you have to take when it's in your carry-on. I love them.
on February 17, 2015
Actually very well made with quality zippers and heavier see-through plastic. Literally has thousands of uses so finding a perfect application will be hard. Having bags you can see-through is a pleasure. Quality bags worth the money!
on August 22, 2013
Easy to unzip/zip. Water resistant, so even when one of my bottles leaked on vaca it only got on other products in bag and not on all of my clothing. Decent quality plastic, so durable enough to last for many uses. Way better than using sandwich baggies like I was doing before. Held toiletries in one bag, travel docs in another, camera accessories in another. Just a great set of varying sizes so you have one for everything, and can stay nice and organized!
on July 4, 2013
i like to travel and i have lots of 'stuff'. i travel with several electronic devices and have tried all sorts of containers for cables, earbuds, etc. i ordered these, sorted for capacity and if the appropriate device wasn't immediately apparent just by looking at the cables, i put a 3x5 card inside with a description. these are sturdy and i also found that i could put the manuals for my devices in along with cables, etc. i'm going to order another set of these babies.
on May 14, 2015
I thought these were going to be similar to my EagleCreek sacs, but they are really just nonflexible plastic. Also, the zippers don't stay shut all the way--they slide down a little after you zip them. Disappointed.
on August 11, 2013
I bought these bags on the recommendation of an organizing site. They are fabulous for separating the things you bring on a trip. Soap and shampoos and make-up and I even have one in my gym bag for the shower essentials. There are lots of sizes to pick from and they are well made thick plastic and the see thru feature take away the frustration of "where is it". I'm a big fan of these bags!!
on June 26, 2014
These are well made sturdy bags. I bought these for work, which involves traveling, to organize maps, notebook paper and pens, an Atlas, reading glasses etc.. Since you can see through the bags there's no guessing of which items are where.
The 2 largest bags are so roomy I can even fit my little Tote's umbrella in them (rolled up and in it's pouch of course).
And there's so many other things you can use these for.
Make-up
First Aid kit
Coins
Receipts
Etc. etc. etc.
Pretty fuchsia color. I plan on buying more. Would recommend.
on March 24, 2011
These are great and sturdy. Glad I purchased them. I usually just do zip-locks but these are re-usable.
on March 11, 2016
I purchased these storage bags mainly to use inside of my diaper bag. I am a nanny and a mother to a 10 month old so between the two kids I have a lot of stuff. I carry a Ju-Ju-Be BFF Diaper Bag. These different sized zippered compartments are a great way to keep the main pocket of this bag organized. It's all crumb free and avoids any sippy cup spills! Would recommend for sure.