Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travelon Set of 7 Packing Envelopes, Assorted Sizes
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 423 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 24, 2010
On the website, these appear to be a fabric mesh embedded in clear plastic. I've seen bags like this before and they are very durable and useful. However, these bags are actually just cheap plastic with black lines on it, not actually a fabric mesh. The plastic is thin, and the sewn seams are of poor quality. I returned them to Amazon.
55 comments| 686 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2010
First time I used it the zip broke and I didn't even over pack it and what looks like a mash is just printed on the plastic. Ziplock bags will do the same job for cheaper
0Comment| 261 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2010
Simple plastic envelopes (similar to old style "pencil cases").
These are smaller than I envisioned and I was also expecting softer, spiffier plastic cases. $16+ is a lot of money for these small, plain, uninspiring "envelopes". Zip lock baggies proved to be just as useful for my packing purposes.
11 comment| 283 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2012
Having read all the reviews I was prepared to receive non-mesh, cheap plastic envelopes that are frankly overpriced. But I needed something last minute and because I wasn't expecting much, these little cases actually worked out really well for a recent lengthy road trip. I used them for sorting various papers and keeping cash, tickets, and miscellany. They're decently flexible, have quality zipper pulls, and held up to dozens of daily open/close moments. I feel they're most effective for items that lay more flat, because even the larger sizes aren't designed for bulk. The bargain basement 'mesh' printed design is entirely unnecessary and frankly silly, but for safety pins, hotel receipts, rubber bands and cash denomination sorting, again, they held up quite nicely. They should be priced at half of what they're sold for, but I still don't think I could buy as many envelopes of various sizes at my local dollar store. If you're not a frequent traveler, don't require hard core protection/storage, and desire mainly paper organizing these should do the trick. If you're budget conscious and not embarrassed by using Zio-loc bags then just use those and save yourself the $$.
33 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2016
I got these for my diaper bag! They work very well for what I need them for! I was able to organize my diaper bag better!!! The plastic is great quality so I don't feel like they will treat or split easy!
on July 8, 2012
If you're looking for something that will last a lifetime...these likely will not. However, I expect to get many years out of them. Some hold contents I access rarely, others are used often. I have one that holds my inhaler and chapstick on the outside of my hiking pack...very hot, very cold, LOTS of use on a recent trip (like 20x a day, literally)...I still expect this little bag to hold up for many years. Conversly, the one that holds my emergency 'things' in the car...I expect that one to hold up nearly a lifetime. They are plastic, no mesh, they are not "thick" but stronger than a zip lock baggy or even a Hefty brand freezer bag. I like them, the zippers seem well sewn for me and held up fine to my harsh use for the past few weeks. I am buying an additional set.
on October 31, 2013
These things smell heavily of plastic that becomes overpowering in a confined space like a suitcase--real cheap plastic. Tried to return them, got a message that my request would be reviewed…that was about a month and a half ago. I'm not holding my breath…well except when I take these things out of the envelope. They smell like a biohazard.

The envelopes were cheap, so I'm not taking the company to small claims court (joking), but I certainly won't buy anything from them again. You'd do just as well get some ziploc bags.
on April 17, 2016
Love these! I have them in pink to organize my daughters diaper bag and school bag. I reordered in blue for my son who is due soon. It makes it so easy to see what is missing from the diaper bag and needs to get restocked. When I need to change baby I just take the bag with diapers and wipes and it is so much easier.
on December 26, 2015
I just got these so I can't really say how long the last but they. Be well made.
The zipper seems call me somewhat heavy duty.
This is plastic it's not mash because in the picture of my lyrics mess but this is plastic.
Seem like a pretty good deal for the price.
I would recommend this if you're looking to organize anything that you travel with.
on November 21, 2014
i bought these to pack my (labor & delivery) hospital bag. Upon opening the zipper the handle just came right off. Sucks because i was realllllly looking forward to using these :(
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.