Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 740 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 777 reviews
on May 16, 2013
I recently ordered these for a cruise to the Western Caribbean. I hate the fact that TSA screens the heck out of you to get on the plane but no one cares when your bags come off of the plane onto the conveyor belt. Anyone can come and swipe your luggage.

I didn't think these tags would help much, but let me tell you, they did! The tags are so bright that it's almost impossible to miss them unless you're color blind or the tag is facing the wrong way. At least in my experience, no one had bright tags like this.

The only caveat to this is that in order to open the tag up, you have to take the entire tag off and slide the tag into two pieces. Think of it like how when you play cards you separate the cards but they are still semi-connected. I like this feature because when the tags are securely attached to the bag, you can only see the name. If something is that urgent (like your bag being lost), then someone will have to take your tag off to see the entire address and phone number.

Just remember to read the opening instructions before you attempt to open the tag. I broke one because I thought both sides completely separated. Both sides are held together by a little tiny plastic "button" in order for you to slide the tag into two pieces.
22 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2013
These tags are made of tough plastic with a rubber-like strap that snaps close to attach it to your luggabe handle. All you do is take off the strap, swivel the top around, put your name etc on the card- making sure your name appears in the window (I printed off our names and address on white printer paper, using small font and it fit perfectly and is very readable. I also put a piece of clear packing tape over the paper in case the little plastic window cracks) It's nice to have just our names visible instead of all our information. Then swivel it back around, put the strap back on and you're all set to go. Highly recommended.
on August 17, 2015
I ordered two sets, only received one, yellow. I am a frequent traveller and fly over 50,000 miles a year. They are made of a very durable hard plastic and appeal mostly due to the privacy of information contained on the luggage tag. These are especially useful for our international travel. For extra deterrence and security I added a aircraft steel cable as seen in the photo. 2 weeks later I am still waiting on the Berry colored ones. Would recommend.
on April 30, 2016
I bought 2 of these to use on my dog's wire crates to list my name, cell number, and any emergency info about my dog or contact info for another person at the show with me. I also have magnetic tags with their names, mine, cell number and microchipped. These might fall off if hit a certain way or simply removed, but the luggage tags is another with info required by the show. Still looking for a more permanent option but for now these plus a lock for crate door, provide their safety and a certain amount of security for crating area

I have some doubt about whether they would hold up/remain intact if used on a checked bag, but perhaps on a carry on, tote bag and such they would be more than adequate and the price is good.
on December 30, 2014
Tag appears to be rugged and solid but there are a couple things that I personally don't like about it. First major thing is it DOES NOT fit a standard business card (3.5"x2"). Some other reviewers say it is "good" for business cards. No way! It is NOT good for business cards. You have to fold/cut a card into the small space provided. That is my fault for just looking at the reviews. The space for information is a 2"x2" square which leads me to a second reason I don't like the tag. The place to write in information is a sticker. For such a rugged tag that will probably outlast a bag/users its not reusable. Sticking in a new piece of paper/card is possible but you would have to tape it down to make sure it does not slide out during normal use. Third thing I don't like about it is you can't view the information without removing the tag. Removal can be tricky if you have never seen it before. The purpose, for me, of a tag is to make sure you have the correct bag or return to the correct person if lost. You want to quickly check information which I guess is supposed to be achieved by the clear window. If you are trying to return the bag, like I said, you have to remove the tag to get full information which could lead to the loss of the tag and bag it was attached to. I prefer a tag you don't have to complete remove from the bag to get the detailed information. Lastly, the strap is not adjustable. I don't like the tag flapping around all over the place so I like to snug it up to the handle I affix it to.
on March 12, 2017
These have outlasted one set of lugged in the 3 years I have owned them. They are now on a new set and still securely attached. They are somewhat difficult to remove and install, but that also makes them less likely to come loose while being handled. I travel monthly and these have made multiple trips to Europe and Asia with no issues.
on December 26, 2015
This bright colored luggage tag helped me identify my baggage real quick; however, the problem lies on how to actually put your name on the paper inside the plastic. I tried cracking it on the sideways maybe it might split or open, it didn't seem that way. I tried to push through the clear plastic but it does not as well. Oh well, for the price it's nice but it is completely useless in actually putting your name on it.
review image review image
on October 31, 2013
These luggage tags serve their purpose admirably by being solid and instantly recognizable on the luggage carousel. However, there is a secret as to how they work, and if you are not forewarned (as I was right here on Amazon) you are likely to break them. A tiny illustration showing how to separate the pieces would do wonders -- they open like a fan. I would recommend these with the caveat that you must be careful and take some time to learn how to use them.
on March 8, 2017
We have plain black bags and purchased these before going on a cruise hoping we would be able to quickly identify them. Worked great you could see these loud and clear through the sea of black bags. Cut down our search dramatically. Well made survived the trip fine.
on July 13, 2015
So glad I made this purchase!! Sturdy, beautiful, and just freaking adorable!!