Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on April 29, 2009
I took this thing to thailand for a whole month and it was fantastic. It was compact, had many interior pockets that are very secure for holding money, passport, IDs, etc. Front larger compartment is plenty large for a compact digital camera and the small thumb light it came with was very useful on many occasions on my trip. Back compartment is fully zipper enclosed on 3 sides and opens relatively easily and has slots for 4-5 cards/IDs. Also has zippered compartment for anything else (change etc). Large enough also to hold a digital camera however more snugly.

Outside was a canvasy material that was very smooth looking and not cheap apearing at all.

the cheapest looking things were the clips where the shoulder strap clips into the top of this thing however despite a month of wear and tear and substantial travel in and around thailand... it also survived the world's largest water fight during the thailand Song Kran newyears festival... this thing is pretty awesome. Definitely worth the money. Not stylish enough to use at home, but perfect for travel without looking like you have a fanny pack

Also, the strap can be shortened all the way and i often slung the thing around my waist similar to a fanny pack, but if you're very small and petite i wouldn't try it as it wasn't built for it, but i used it as such.

One other small con, the sleeve built for your drivers license over the flap of the front cover is a little loose. my ID never fell out until after I returned home when it somehow slipped out in my car.
on August 12, 2010
This bag was pretty much what I expected. It was the right size, the color was a bit off (it looked brighter online). It held about what I thought it would (phone, cards, money, papers, digital camera) but it was a tight fit. My problem was that I used the clear slot under the flap for my ID and it fell out!! I have no idea where and I was on vacation so it was a HUGE deal. Everyone was afraid I wouldn't be able to get on the plane back home. I thought it might fall out but at the same time I figured that slot was made for an ID so it would be fine. It wasn't. DO NOT USE THAT CARD SLOT! That was definitely a disappointment and could have ruined my entire vacation. Part of that was my fault, I should have taken better care of it but I also thought it was made for that.
on May 18, 2011
Two reasons:

1. It's not secure: The magnet on the flap is not strong enough to keep it closed, and the flap has no snap, zipper, or buckle, so anyone could lift it and take your money and credit cards. Why is this billed as a "travel wallet?" Your money would be more secure in a ziplock bag.

2. It's not well-made: The strap broke after a month of infrequent use, and now the bag is useless.

I have a number of Baggallini bags that I love, and I had hoped this one would be similar in design and function and would serve me equally well. Goodbye, Travelon -- I'm going back to Baggallini.
on August 28, 2011
This is a great little bag with plenty of card slots and pockets for all my travel items (including my passport, phone, credit cards, a pen and cash). The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is WAY too bulky to fit under my clothes and not very slim lined -- I am an average-sized lady, so maybe someone bigger would be able to, but I doubt it. The major problem that I see with this product is that the magnetic flap that covers the main compartment will not prevent something from flying out if it if I bend over! The magnets are not strong enough to hold the flap in position and the flap leaves gaps...the only thing that I can think of that will make this product worth 4 stars is that there is a zippered compartment within the main compartment that will hold anything small and important. If I out my camera in here, though, I may have issues! I am going to purchase a Velcro strip to seal the compartment as tightly as possible to (hopefully) prevent anything major from sailing away from me!! Even with this issue, I'm very happy with evything else! Love the color and seems sturdy, regardless.
on July 14, 2012
I love this purse. The microfiber material is really well done - looks nice and sleek, seems pretty water resistant and stain resistant, too. Perfect size, easy to carry around if you have kids, and fits just the perfect amount - credit cards/money, phone, keys. I'm using this for everyday use and couldn't be more pleased. I love that one side zips for the credit cards/money while the other side (phone/keys) has the magnet close. Magnet works really well.

Tempted to order more in case something ever happens to this one.
on July 23, 2011
I did not like how this purse closed in the front with a weak magnet. I purchased this purse to use on my Eurotrip, but after looking at it and using it only once I realized how easy it would be for someone to just stick their hand in it and snatch whatever is inside. It does have a zippered back closure for important things, but when I put my camera in the front part, the magnet wasnt even strong enough to hold it in and it kept on opening. Definitely not good for traveling abroad, but I would use it as a shopping purse or for somewhere I dont fear someone will try to rob me.
on September 18, 2016
This pirse has been a life saver when traveling. Easy to use. Tons of storage. Not too small but not bulky. This is my go to purse for everything from the bar to the fair, and even while traveling and casinos. Absolutly love it!
on April 18, 2013
I purchased this after a friend of mine, who went to Ireland on a group tour with me, took this wallet with her. It is the perfect size, holding passport, money, and credit cards, all within easy reach. The zippered compartments insure that you can put things inside without worry they will fall out. I haven't used mine for travel yet, but did take it out for an evening where I didn't want to be bothered with a purse, yet wanted my ID, money and lipstick handy. It is good quality and should last many years.
on March 31, 2011
I wanted an all purpose travel wallet for a recent trip abroad. This worked like a charm. It holds a passport, bills, a separate space for credit cards and change. Plus, the strap works across the shoulder if it's the only thing you carry or you can detach the strap and stow the wallet in a larger purse, tote or backpack. The only flaw I found was in the pocket for my driver's license. Maybe my license is just a tad bit too small to fit the space, but it slipped out of the clear pocket a couple of times. Luckily, the wallet was in a larger bag so I didn't lose the license. Otherwise, no complaints. I'd buy it again.
on April 25, 2011
I went on a 10 day trip to Europe with my college choir recently. I purchased this item because it was exactly what I was looking for. It was small enough to be concealed and not get in the way, plus I didn't need to worry about anyone trying to pick-pocket me because it was always in front of me. It had enough varied sized pockets for my money, passport, camera, and any other pamphlet that I picked up on the way. If you're looking to carry anything bigger than a standard digital camera, this would be too small for you, but if not I highly recommend this purchase. It was everything I needed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.