Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Travelon Wheeled Underseat Carry-On with Back-Up B...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 32% off the $119.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- 14" high
- Large main compartment
- Front organizer compartment and zippered front pocket
- Water bottle pocket; Add-A-Bag Strap
- Full-size back-up bag folds for compact storage
- Fits beneath airplane seat
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Up your style quotient when you travel with this Travelon wheeled underseat carry on. It features a trendy quilted pattern, contrast trim, dome-shaped design, and comes in numerous gorgeous shades. You can pack a pair of clothes, slippers, cosmetics, a water bottle, or books in this spacious quilted carry on. This underseat carry on bag also comes with a matching back-up tote bag to carry extra clothes or last-minute buys.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8.5 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001CZPABQ
- Item model number: 6454-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wouldn't recommend this bag unless you are a strapping gentleman (or lady) who doesn't mind hoisting this into the overhead bins on the not-infrequent occasion that it doesn't fit under the seat, and is willing to deal with the inconvenience of shoving it under your seat on all other occasions.
Here's a chart of some common "under-seat" carry ons. Only the first three are true "under seat" bags for the purposes of the economy class traveler. The Eagle is the most reliable in terms of fitting under the greatest number of seats, however its smaller dimensions mean it can carry less things. Choose according to your personal preference:)
Eagle 13½"H, 13½"W, 8"T
Travelon 14"H 13.5"W x 8.5"T
Magellan 14¾"H, 12¼"W, 8¾"T
Samsonite 18½"H, 14¾"W, 7½"T
Hammacher Schlemmer 14¾'H, 15¾"W, 9¼"T
The bag really does fit under the airline seat (either in front of you, or the one you're sitting on). It holds a bunch of stuff, and it negates having to use the overhead compartments.