Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Travelpro Crew 10 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Suite...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 82% off the $620.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- 100% Nylon
- Nylon lining
- 29" high
- Patent-pending magnetron system has self-aligning magnetic dual wheel spinners that make the bag roll straight
- New patented contour grip design with tar touch points specifically engineered for spinner model use
- Patented power scope aluminum extension handle minimizes wobble and has multiple stops 38 inch and 42.5 inch
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The traveler crew 10 29 inch expandable spinner suite is built for frequent flyers. Traveler's crew 10 incorporates the most advanced technology for spinner and roll aboard luggage. Packed with amazing innovations - magnetron wheels, power scope extension handle, contour grip, customizable interior tie-down straps, durable buckles and shear resistant zipper heads - this crew series is a breakthrough in durability, maneuverability and comfort. Amazingly durable and lightweight, this collection elevates traveler's heritage of design excellence to a new standard. Backed by a lifetime warranty, crew 10 luggage is engineered to last.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 20.5 x 29 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00KS7UAVO
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 4071469
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
PROS: You can fit more into this thing and onto any 737 + than with any other luggage I have tried. I have been traveling almost every week for 4 years.
Cons: The bottom leather latch fell off and the handle is a real struggle to pull up and down now to the point that I purchased a new luggage.