Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on October 30, 2010
The Travelpro Crew 8 28 inch Expandable Rollaboard is an excellent product. At first, because of the low price, I was worried that it would be a knock off or replication of Travelpro. But it wasn't. It was the real thing. We packed it as full as we could get it the very first time. The zippers hold well and slide easily. The handle is adjustable to lengths suitable for both my tall husband and me. The wheels roll so easily that you can't even feel how heavy it's packed. There is a lot of room in this 28 inch case. You'll be able to pack everything! The only down for me was that it takes up a lot of room in the trunk of the car. That makes it hard to pack when you have several suitcases. But, if you need a large suitcase, Travelpro is superior. I was very satisfied with this piece of luggage. My son is a pilot, my husband and I travel a lot and this is the only brand that we'll choose.
on December 8, 2011
We have other Travel Pro Suitcases and have been very happy with them. We bought this 28" suitcase to complete the set and to use on our luggage carrier for road trips in a small sports car. It works perfectly and hopefully it will stand up to the airlines as well as road trips. Rolls smoothly and easily on most surfaces, quietly too. Interior layout has many options. After owning many different brands we are happy with this set. I would recommend this product.
on August 11, 2012
Travelpro has produced an excellent bag. It is roomy, easy to roll and well thought out.
This bag must be checked. It can eaisly be loaded with more than the 50# weight limit some airlines place on checked bags.
I weighed my bag and it had 35#'s of clothes and shoes for a 9 day trip to Chicago.

Even though Virgin America baggage apes pulled three zipper sliders off on the very first flight, Travelpro provided new sliders free of charge. The airline informed me it was not their responsibility and I should read the fine print on my ticket contract!

Nevertheless, I was able to replace the zipper sliders on the bag myself.The zippers themselves were not damaged.

I would purchase another Travelpro product if needed.
on December 2, 2012
I travel about once a quarter for work, and I've never really seen the ROI in spending $$$$ on luggage -- that is until I went up to Anchorage, Alaska, and had one of the wheels on my previous 28-inch luggage break at 10 p.m. while going from the baggage claim area to the rental car counter. I'd received another Travelpro piece of luggage when I got married and liked it but never considered buying more (again, the cost was a deal-breaker). This one arrived in time for me to pack for the flight home, and it rolls SO EASILY! It feels like I'm pulling a carry-on behind me rather than this huge bag. I'm sure there are other brands that would be good, too, but the last thing you want when traveling is to find out you should have spent another $50 so you don't have to drag 50 lbs across 1/2-mile in an airport.
on April 23, 2011
I travel every week and have used TravelPro gear for many years. I don't even bother to look at other brands anymore, so when my "big" TravelPro suitcase wore out after five years of beatings, I bought this one to replace it. It is rugged as all get-out -- as expected from TravelPro -- and I can't believe how smooth it rolls. Well done.
on February 10, 2013
I travel every week and bought this bag because of the brand and supposed durability. However, after only two months, the zipper ties pulled off, the stitching holding the zipper track to the bags is unraveling, and the zippers themselves don't work right. Although the inside of the bag is fine and the wheels are durable, the zipper system sucks.
on May 25, 2012
I finally bought a quality piece of luggage. It is very light weight and fits loads of items in. However, if you pack it too full, beware of the weight limits. I will generally use the smaller version which is also great. The spruce color is nice as it is so much easier to pick out your bag. It is a nice dark color and not at all obnoxious.
on July 19, 2013
Bought this for my husband who travels on business and it is well organized with the suiter that keeps dress clothes from getting wrinkles. It also has outer pockets, a great retracting handle and is fairly lightweight compared to the old luggage. It also has reinforced corners where the old luggage wound up being shredded from all the bumps of travel.
on August 29, 2012
Strong, light weight for its size, and durable. I have the carry-on cousin and bought the full size checked bag for a companion piece.
Traveled over 50,000 air miles with it so far and it still looks great.
on March 27, 2014
I've flown 250 flights over the last 2 years. Each trip I stuffed this bag with 50-70lbs of heavy tools and everything else I need to do my job. After all that abuse its still in great shape. I can't recommend this particular bag highly enough.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.