Travelpro Luggage Crew 9 25-Inch Expandable Suiter Spinner Bag, Titanium, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% nylon
- Mesh lining
- 25" high
- Roomy main compartment expands 2 ½-inch, maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Deluxe suiter system with padded foam bar keeps clothes wrinkle-free during travel and can be easily removed when not in use drop-in suiter on carry-on spinner models
- Polypropylene pp honeycomb framing system with eva foam construction, and 2000d twist nylon fabric with duraguard coating provides exceptionally lightweight durability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Travelpro’s crew 9 has long been the choice of flight crews and frequent travelers, the 25-inch expandable spinner is a leap forward in innovation, lightweight durability and effortless mobility, featuring larger rear wheels make spinners extra flexible, switching effortlessly from rolling upright beside you to being pulled behind, the patent-pending powerscope extension handle that minimizes wobble when fully extended, it also stops at 38” and 42,5” to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights, strong enough to support a tote or case, the powerscope handle has been tested over 15,000 cycles
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 18 x 25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.7 pounds
- ASIN: B0089AXZIW
- Item model number: 4071265
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The only complaint I have - keeping it from 5 stars - is that the zipper fobs break off! It happened on 4 of them on this one suitcase! I ended up turning one around (see image) to use the end of it on the zipper fob holder. And you can see that on one zipper, the fob holder broke off. It looks like some type of cast product.
Again, love the suitcase in all aspects, except the zipper fobs.
My husband and I are so impressed with it, that we plan to order matching pieces.
Zippers seem durable, like the multiple outside pockets and the telescoping handle seems sturdy.
I expect this suitcase to last, plus it looks sharp.
After two trips, she now loves it. It's lighter than her old suiter and the wheels are really smooth.