Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Travelpro Crew 11-Rolling Underseat Tote Carry-On Bag, Indigo, 16-Inch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$252.29 (70%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tote features high-quality ballistic nylon with a DuraGuard coating for stain and scratch resistance. Perfect for overnight and other short trips
- Crash-guard wheel housings, skid guard and molded corner guards ensure this suitcase rolls through terminals smoothly and reliably
- PowerScope Extension Handle minimizes luggage wobble when rolling while separate padded sleeves protect laptops and tablets
- Backed by our built for a lifetime limited worry free warranty that covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for the first 3 years after registration under the trusted companion promise
- Case Dimensions: 13x 16.5 x 8, Exterior dimension: 15.5 inches x 16.5 inches x 8.5 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Travelpro Maxlite 5-Softside Lightweight Underseat Rolling Tote Bag, Black, 16-Inch
Travelpro Maxlite 5 - Rolling Underseat Compact Carry-On Bag, Black, 15-Inch
Samsonite Underseat Carry-On Spinner With USB Port, Jet Black, One Size
Samsonite Upright Wheeled Carry-On Underseater Luggage, Black, Small
Perry Ellis 8-Wheel Spinner Mobile Office, Black, One Size
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Luggage Base||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.00 x 16.50 x 8.50 inches||8.50 x 16.25 x 15.50 inches||8.50 x 14.50 x 17.50 inches||9.00 x 13.50 x 16.50 inches||12.50 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches||9.50 x 15.50 x 16.00 inches|
|Item Weight||6.30 lbs||5.40 lbs||5.49 lbs||5.51 lbs||5.07 lbs||4.62 lbs|
|Size||16-Inch||16-Inch||15-Inch||One Size||Small||One Size|
Travelpro's Crew 11 stylish collection is designed for today's frequent traveler who puts a premium on design excellence, quality & durability. The Crew 11 Rolling Tote incorporates the most advanced technology. PowerScope extension handle, contour grip, customizable interior tie-down straps and durable construction combine to make it the best luggage you may ever own; perfect as a carry-on or weekend companion. This Fit to Fly carry-on spinner has been sizer been tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions. Backed by our built for a Lifetime Limited Worry-Free Warranty that covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for the life of the bag after registration under the trusted companion promise.
From the manufacturer
Carry On Rolling Garment Bag Key Features
Supra Zipper Heads
Engineered to resist dame from daily use and abuse.
Patented PowerScope Handle
Our exceptionally strong PowerScope handle minimizes wobble and extends to an extra-tall 42.5”. Ideal for supporting an additional case or tote.
Electronic & Business Essential Storage
Padded sleeves fit most standard size laptops and tablets. Organizational pockets are perfect for power cords, back-up batteries and more.
High Performance Ball Bearing Wheels
Built for high-mileage travel, our durable ball-bearing inline wheels are tested to ensure the smoothest of rolls.
Sizer Bin Tested Carry-On
This Carry-On bag has been sizer bin tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Fully expanded Carry-On may not meet airline restrictions.
High-quality ballistic nylon fabric with DuraGuard coating for stain and abrasion resistant.
The confidence and peace of mind knowing it is supported by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In-House Product Test Facility
As the original inventor of Rollaboard luggage and a market leader in innovative luggage design, Travelpro has continued to develop their state-of-the-art testing facility at their Boca Raton, Florida, headquarters to ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and frequent travelers.
Travelpro’s in-house testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across all their luggage brands. It is designed to support all the performance testing needs of their Product Design and Development process by replicating real-world usage conditions.
Quality Testing Procedures
- Zipper open/close wear test.
- Fabric tensile strength test.
- Fabric abrasion test.
- Extension handle open/close test.
- Carry handle jerk test.
- Extension handle lift test.
- Wheel system roll test.
- Temperature testing.
- Cold crack drop test.
- Water repellent test.
- Fabric color stability test.
- Product stability testing.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3-22-2018 This bag is holding up great. I flew on a United Express CRJ-200 and this bag fit perfectly in the overhead bin. (3rd pic)
I really like the front pocket with the organizational slots and pockets, and the size of the main compartment is perfect for those shorter trips that do not require a 21" carry-on. I caught this on sale so I WILL be keeping the bag, and I may even try cutting open the seams of the main compartment sleeve to allow for more room. That will offer padding around the computer, and the velcro is long enough and pretty sturdy so it should hold the computer in place. If I do it, I will add my "post-surgery" photos.
I bought this for work commuting on regional jets as I'm tired of waiting on gate checked baggage. I can pack for a 3 night trip in this bag if I pack smart. It drops right into tiny overhead bins with no issue, saving me the hassle of gate checking and standing in the jetway waiting on gate checked bags.
Overall sturdiness and quality are significantly below my Briggs & Riley, but so is the price. Overall it's a good value, but don't expect top-tier quality at this price point. For what it is, it's a nice little bag.
No more waiting on the jetway.