We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% nylon
- 16" high
- Patent-pending powerscope extension handle minimizes wobble when fully extended, tested over 15,000 cycles, and strong enough to support a tote
- Padded computer sleeve fits most laptops and tablets business organizer conveniently stores files and paperwork for easy access
- Polypropylene pp honeycomb framing system with eva foam construction, and 2000d twist nylon fabric with duraguard coating provides exceptionally lightweight durability
- 13-inch h x 16-inch l x 85-inch w
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Travelpro’s crew 9 has long been the choice of flight crews and frequent travelers, this rolling tote is a perfect rolling carry on, constructed to be lightweight, durable and provides effortless mobility
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 16 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 pounds
- ASIN: B0089AXXQ6
- Item model number: 4071213
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Take it from someone who travels A LOT!....Good bags, worth the price!
The down sides are that while my 15 in MacBook Pro does fit in the padded laptop sleeve I don't trust it not to get 'bent' so I don't use it. I have it in a Case Logic hard case designed for MacBook Pros.
First the PROS:
1) fantastic handle -- The telescoping handle is one of the sturdiest I have ever had. It retracts and extends smoothly with little effort.
2) the wheels -- This bag rolls great and makes very little noise.
3) the workmanship -- The bags material, zippers, lining, etc are all quality materials and are well-stitched.
4) computer pocket -- It's nice having a special padded pocket for a computer. The velcro closure allows you adjust for various computers.
Now for the CONS:
1) This bag does not balance very well when loaded. It will tip over if you don't pack it a certain way. That is pretty frustrating for such an expensive bag.
2) The pocket gussets don't really allow much expansion for putting items in. They seem a bit small. When I put my calculator and computer charger in the middle zipper pocket there is no room to comfortably put my kindle.
3) The color choices are just awful. I could choose dark gray or black and that was it.
4) It's a little smaller than I expected (but that is my fault for not paying attention to the measurements clearly).
Overall the pros so far seem to outweigh the cons -- at least to me. I bought it and have used it several times with no huge issues. I'm not sending it back but because it was more expensive than what I usually get I'm a little disappointed in the balancing and space issues. On the other hand, smaller spaces in a bag make you really think about what you take with you and I discovered I didn't need as much stuff as I usually take with me! When I replace this bag I will keep Travelpro as an option due to the handle, wheels, and materials.
The zippers are smooth and seem durable. The wheels roll extremely smoothly. The handle feels sturdy and extends and retracts easily at the press of the button. The integrated laptop compartment fits a 13" MacBook Air.
I'm very happy with this purchase and recommend the bag highly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it does fit under most seats the storage pocket could be arranged a bit different
plenty of room for 2 or 3 days of cloths and 2 computers
I gave 5 stars because I already own Crew 9. Unfortunately you can't get new Crew 9. Travelpro switched to Crew 10. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Tom
My wife has been enjoying this bag so much! She enjoys the design and she really hasn't had any complaint with it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Henry M.
Nice bag, I had a TP Wall Street Executive for 8 years prior to this bag. TP discontinued the Wall Street version, huge mistake, it is much more conducive to business... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm sorry to report the handle' which is wrapped in leather and sewn together underneath, has already come apart. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Brian K Martin