|Price:||$125.00 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- 17" shoulder drop
- 26" high
- 18.5" wide
There is a newer style of this item:
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MaxLite3 25 inch Expandable Rollaboard is is ultra-lightweight, allowing you to pack more without exceeding baggage weight limits. a Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction provide exceptional durability while keeping it super light. The built in Protective skid guards, corner guards and crash-guard wheel housings protect against potential damage during travel and the Airline-grade Telescoping aluminum handle with two stops at 38 inch and 42.5 inch ensures a comfortable roll for users of different height. Limited Lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 11 x 18.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HXD64K2
- Item model number: 401132502
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Negatives: I'm considering a return. The first trip I had 45 lbs in the case, below airlines heavy fee, and case of the bag deformed so much the wheels were riding on only the insides of the wheels. Concerned about the long usability.....
It is a quality product, but also very light for the size. The lightweight construction does imply some reduction in strength and robustness, so don't expect this case to withstand serious abuse like a heavy one would. If you're not looking for light weight, don't buy this one.
These days in the USA almost all suitcases are of the four-wheel "spinner" type which I personally really dislike. The wheels end up being very small which leads to them becoming snagged on curbs, sidewalk cracks etc. Also the bearings are horribly poor quality in such small wheels. This suitcase has the older design with a single set of quite large wheels which I much prefer. Hopefully they keep making it. I noticed in Europe that almost nobody has the spinner cases (except US tourists).
The one downside with this case vs other light weight duffle type designs is that it is quite wide. Obviously if it were not so wide it would need to be either deeper (hence less stable), or higher (harder to fit into train luggage racks). I did find that it was tricky to pull through crowded areas as a result of being rather wide.
I cannot find one thing I dislike about it. The handles are perfect still, and the wheels work perfect. I am a VERY happy customer, and my next purchase will be the lightweight Travelpro carryon. You will not be disappointed in this bag. My friends can't believe how little I paid for this as they look at their overpriced luggage.