We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash in cold water, air dry
- Comfortable carry handles on three sides
- Main compartment on uprights expands 25 inch
- Foam padded pocket provides protection and easy access to a laptop or ipad in the security line
- Convenient storage of beverages and hot or cold food or bathing suits in water-resistant lined pocket
- Size- l 22 ich es x w 14 ich es x h 9 ich es 8l bs
Shop by airline to find the perfect sized carry-on for your trip - Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The t-pro bold collection by travelpro is as durable, versatile and stylish as they come, rugged, yet lightweight and ultra-portable and this 22 inch expandable rolling carry-on is built for wherever your adventure leads
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 14 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds
- ASIN: B004AWU8EC
- Item model number: 4121022
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 2, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This is the smaller case that I take on short trips. It fits easily into overhead bins. It is soft sided so can compress a bit. The material is rugged enough that i have not seen any snags or wear even after some tight squeezes into crowded bins.
The inside of the suitcase has one main area that is roomy and allows for efficient packing. The top cover has two inside pockets that close and two that are for shoes. The outside of the suitcase has a pocket running along the side. I don't find this one to be efficient on either the 22" or the 25" version. It is very tight and hard to fit things into it. There are two straps that also block entry. Not sure what good the straps are, but they make for easy ID. There are two large pockets on the front. On top you'll find a small compartment that is designed to be used for food, beverages or a wet bathing suit. It is insulated and you can store an apple or sandwich or drink. I usually use it for last minute stuff! There is also a mesh pocket to hold a beverage on the side.
One of the biggest conveniences I enjoy with this line of luggage is the ability to pick it up from any angle (except the back). You grab the top handle, side handle or front handle. You can also grab it from the bottom.
I absolutely love this line of luggage. I've been able to get both pieces that I own on sale for about $100-130. I used to travel constantly for work and owned some luggage from the more expensive lines. This line is reasonably priced and performs as well as some of the pieces I purchased for three times the amount.