Travelpro Luggage WalkAbout LITE 4 28-Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter, Blue, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Nylon
- Zipper closure
- Hand Wash
- 28" high
- Nylon fabric with DuraGuard™ coating features stain and abrasion resistance for greater urability
- Telescoping handle with two stops at 38" and 43" ensures a comfortable roll for users of different heights
- Dimensions 28-Inch H x 20 ½-Inch L x 12-Inch W
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Walkabout 4 28” Exp Rollaboard with Suiter is made of Nylon fabric with Duraguard™ coating features stain and abrasion resistance for greater durability; Self-repairing nylon zipper system and ergonomic zipper pulls ensure effortless and secure opening and closing; Rubber skid guards protect against potential damage during travel; Removable, sealed ball-bearing inline skate wheels use high quality materials for long-lasting durability; Telescoping handle with two stops at 38" and 43" ensures a comfortable roll; Zippered large front pocket provides storage for laptops, newspapers, coats or any last minute items; Ticket pocket provides quick access to a wallet, boarding pass, iPod®; Detachable Add-A-Bag strap provides multiple carrying and balancing options for additional totes and cases; Low-profile carry handles; Roomy main compartment expands 2½", maximizing space and packing flexibility; Lightweight removable garment suiter prevents wrinkling of blouses and shirts, and doubles as a packing divider between clean clothes and laundry, shoes and toiletries; Interior mesh side pocket; Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 20.5 x 28 inches
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0055JE6F6
- Item model number: 4061128
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This also did not have the four wheels, which I highly recommend, and is one of the only reasons I considered Travel Pro.