Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travelpro Luggage WalkAbout LITE 4 26-Inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter, Black, One Size
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 16, 2012
I bought my first TravelPro black bag sometime around 1993. It has traveled thousands and thousands of miles on every continent except Antarctica and Africa. I had to retire it last month after the fabric split next to the zipper. Within a month of that happening, two of the zipper pulls fell off... poor thing just gave up.

However, I received way more value from the bag than I paid. Most of the fabric still looks like new and only the corners are showing wear... excellent for a bag that has traversed as many miles as this one.

I replaced it with this 26" bag and the 22" carry-on bag since I'm still a trainer / road warrior.

My only complaint about this bag is that there was a strong aroma when I first removed the bag from the box. I let it air out outside on a windy day and the smell has dissipated. It's lightweight, rolls nicely and has more room than I need.

I'm a lifetime fan of TravelPro.
on January 15, 2015
Waiting to see how it holds up to airline abuse. Zippers already hesitate at the corners. No separate toiletries bag included - which is fine if you already have one and know in advance. Nice that it is about as big as you can get, inside dimensions, with minimal protuberances, and within current airline outside dimension guidelines.
on February 1, 2016
Can't think of any complaints, so I'll give it five stars. Tons of space, easy to pack, lightweight, and all the frequently abused parts (wheels, handle, corners) seem strong. I hope it takes the baggage handlers a long time to destroy this one, because I like it.
on December 3, 2015
Other than the zipper sliders, this is a great lightweight and so far durable (60,000 air miles and many rugged road miles) piece of luggage. As other reviewers have observed, the zipper sliders do and will break. Every one has broken (which makes opening and closing a challenge on the road).
on March 16, 2013
I thought that Travelpro products were known for durability, but I guess I was wrong. I purchased this item in January 2013 for a two week trip to South America. I took a total of eight flights (one trip) with this bag and on the last flight the zipper on the front compartment ripped right off of the bag. The actual zip pull, which is made of metal, broke in half and fell off of the bag. My lower-priced American Tourister has traveled with me for eight years with no problems - I should have stuck with that brand. Now Amazon says I missed the return window by two days. Very unhappy with this purchase; both with the product and Amazon.
on January 31, 2016
I travel to 12 countries in 9 months and I've just started using it. It feels better than a similar Samsonite that lasted about a year. Only time will tell. The vendor shipped it quickly and securely, good job. So far no missing tabs or bent handle, which is better than I can say for most lightweight luggage.
on January 31, 2016
Was a gift for Christmas to my daughter , one flight to her home 900 mile away the wheel fell of the luggage, had to wait two weeks for replace wheel . Even though luggage is cover for life ,see a pain when it breaks on the first trip.
on November 12, 2015
Poor customer service. The larger front flat zipper pull tabs were missing, but we did not notice until the zipper actually began to open and we could not close it. Called Travelpro and they sent us the tabs with no instructions. Called again and they tried to explain how we had to open the pull tab, apply it and then close it with pliers. We explained that they should fix their manufacturing defect, the stated we could do it ourselves, bring it to a service center 150 miles away or pay ourselves to have a luggage repair shop repair it. They would not replace it. A service supervisor confirmed those were our only options. Suffice it to say, their warranty is not well supported. Beware if you ever need to use the warranty. We won't be buying any more Travelpro products.
on February 23, 2015
Our last Travelpro Luggage finally gave out after 15 years. We just used these on a 15 days trip and never had any problems, lived up to the Travelpro name and reputation. We will buy nothing else!
on July 17, 2016
Great luggage, but the hardware breaks easily. All the zippers were trashed after three flights. Don't know who to blame, the manufacturer or the airlines.