Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on April 9, 2013
I love this item - it's just a little big to be a comfortable carry-on, but can do if you're adventourous.
Keeps clothes nice - wish it included hangers which are compatible, but not a big problem to find some.
If you're used to using an upright model, you'll have a little adjustment to make when you're wheeling it behind you because it is wider than upright models, and not as convenient to roll down plane aisles, escalators, through turnstyles, etc. It's tough in a crowd, and I was constantly running into the sides of walls, railings, and others in crowded/tight spaces. I ended up picking it up a lot more than an upright model to navigate tight spaces on foot.
For these minor inconveniences, it really kept tailored clothes neat during a 2-week international business trip. It fit a suit, 2 sport coats, 4 shirts, and 3 pairs trausers - 6 sets underwear, undershirts, and socks, a pair of shoes, and laundry bag as well as some toiletries. The rest went into 2 carry-ons (tote and briefcase).

Overall a great product...Just make sure you can carry the suitcase and carry-ons together in your hands to stay mobile in tight spaces.
on January 9, 2015
This is perfect for the business man who is traveling for two or three days. We found a Tumi that was perfect, but the cost was wretched, so I researched and kept looking. We ran across this one and I read and read. Since there are not any pictures of the inside, we were worried about purchasing it, but decided to risk it because of the reviews. Best choice ever! It has just enough room for his clothes (the inside folds perfectly to hold his suit, dress shirts and pants), the pockets on the outside are deep enough for him to store his laptop in as well as his tablet and inside, the luggage has sturdy corner pockets for all of his extras (socks, t-shirts...). The zippers, material and wheels are very strong/well made. He has used it for a while now and is truly happy with it!
on March 24, 2014
I bought this bag to prevent my suits from getting wrinkled when I fly. It does a great job at keeping suits and shirts crisp. There are also lots of pockets for shoes, toiletries, etc. However, it rolls on its longer end and can be awkward to maneuver through tight spaces and down plane aisles. Also, you have to completely unzip it and fold it flat to access anything in the inside compartment. This is much more difficult than regular suitcases and a real hassle if you need to get your jacket out in an airport. I did pack it to the brim and it fit in the overhead compartments of 747s. I will use this bag for trips where I am bringing a suit or dresses but will use a normal bag for trips where I am only bringing casual clothes. I noticed that there are regular bags with a "suiter" and wish I had considered one of those.
on April 30, 2014
After 3 weeks of use the zipper broke. I thought ok Maybe my husband over filled it but no the other one broke with NOTHING IN IT! I tried to get an even exchange threw Amazon it was past the window. I contacted the manufacture and they have NO customer service!!! At first the lady told me she could send out zippers, then told me the zipper was on manufacture backorder. Then she said she was going to pull the zippers off another bag! She gave me a name and # of a "authorized repairmen" its over 350 miles away!! So I called them they said the company doesn't consider it a defect. They can fix the zippers for $19 each zipper but they basically have no warranty unless the bag comes damaged to start with. I am very disappointed in their customer service I can understand Amazon and their unwillingness to even do an even exchange but the manufacture doesn't even stand behind their products which says a lot!
on July 25, 2013
This may be a great garment bag for a woman but a man's suit or sport coat will not fit without being folded 3 times. Not a usable size for me, thus the reason I sent it back and purchased another full size bag.
on October 29, 2014
A great bag!! I purchased this for regional jets as a carry on and it will fit in the overhead since gate checking is too long for a 30 minute connection. A couple airlines insist it does not fit and they try to get you to gate check but it does fit. I fit a week's worth of clothes for a business trip including tennis shoes for work outs.
on September 25, 2012
Well, this is another WYSIWYG type of product. Is well made and lightweight! The only thing is that it is a little too small for a three day travel, but it is not their fault. My shoes are preatty large and cant have my sneakers, social shoes and a casual one together in a three day business travel.
on November 10, 2013
I like the bag itself--lots of useful and clever features--but the rubber completely separated from the wheels after using it--LIGHTLY--only three times. While the exterior dimensions are slightly larger, it's definitely smaller inside, than the regular Travelpro Rollerboard carry on Travelpro Luggage WalkAbout LITE 4 20-Inch Expandable Business Plus Rollaboard. The handle is also flimsier than that model (and yes, I own both.) I'm a fan, but... I'm disappointed with this one.
on January 12, 2015
My second purchase of this luggage. I now have two, a beautiful new one and beat up old one. They are definitely well used and have taken a beating. I travel 100% for work so I need something easy and durable. Never had any trouble with the wheels or anything!!
on April 28, 2014
nice compact garment bag. This is a well made bag and looks great. Only downside is that it only has two wheels, so rolling sideways is out of the question. It is wider than airplane isles so it can't be rolled down the isle, must be picked up. It beats having to check in the garment bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.