Travelpro Luggage Walkabout Lite 3 22 Inch Exp Rollaboard Suiter, Moss, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Nylon
- Removable suit folder system with versatile packing board
- Honeycomb frame with screw construction
- 1682 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Dimensions: 22x14x9 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The walkabout lite 3 22-inch rollaboard suitcase with 2 position extension handle fits most carry-on requirements and features a built in suiter system that makes this a perfect suitcase. Travelpro is maker of the original rollaboard that is carried by flight crew members every where.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 14 x 22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B002O1VCZU
- Item model number: 4060922
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I really like the fold out panels that pack your garment bag (my suit has come out wrinkle-free each time). It also comes with a thick plastic quart size zip bag for liquids. The size is right, I've been able to carry it on every time without any problem, even when the expansion zipper is unzipped. I don't feel like I need anything smaller, or anything bigger. Macy's had an exclusive on the moss color of this piece that looked really great, but it was $150. Gotta love amazon for saving me $50 off retail costs. Also, the hunter green color is subtle, but different enough to spot on a baggage carousel.
If I ever need another piece of luggage, I'm buying Travelpro.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had the same roll aboard that I have used traveling every week for 6 years for business, so when I found this on line I wanted to purchase it ASAP. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Loved it at first but within a year the zipper for the expansion broke. I recently purchased a Samsonite suitcase and while there is actually more storage in this suitcase (even... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Ryan Thompson
I had this bag for years now. No wears or tears. Very durable. I traveled domestically as well as internationally with this bag, no issues.
It's stylish and compact.
I checked this on the return flight from Germany. When I picked it up at Customs the zipper had failed. Read morePublished on June 4, 2014 by Chuck
Have been using a couple years now and has held up well. Perfect for weekend getaway and stores nicely in overhead when flying. Packs and rolls nicely. Recommend.Published on April 19, 2014 by Jay Britt