Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2012
As so many travel professionals buy this bag, I wanted to see why they would largely purchase this brand.

This bag is well constructed, solid, and looks nice. I have used it many times already (travel usually 4-10 times a month) and it has been rugged, resistant, expandable and just all around great.

I am very happy I bought this product. Unlike the larger Delsey that I bought, which cracked after a few uses.

UPDATE 14 Sep 16
Five years later and it decided to bust at the handles. My partner was using it on a trip to Europe and one of the two handle bars going into the unit broke off. I am sad as this bag did me so very well for many years. I will have to look for another one, probably another brand.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 25, 2013
Purchased this several years ago. I never check bags and travel 120 days a year. Holding up very nicely. I have had Travelpro luggage in the past - and will continue to purchase. If you're going to travel for business more than a few times a year - do yourself a favor and buy a quality piece of luggage. There's a reason you always see airline crews with their old travelpro luggage - it lasts, and lasts, and lasts. Built well - good value and well designed. No brainer.
on May 27, 2013
So in love with this luggage! Green is my favorite color, but more importantly I could fit eight days of clothes for my trip! I also liked how it met the carry on standard so I didn't have to check my bag! The quality is superb!
3 helpful votes
on August 26, 2013
The extra compartments to hold folded shirts, pants, etc are very handy. They kept my clothes in place and fairly wrinkle free considering they are still stuffed in a bag. The bag is a little heavier that travelpro's comparable luggage, but still remains light and easy to handle.

I travel on a lot of business trips for a night or two and this bag works great. It shas fit easily into all the overhead compartments of the planes I have flown on.
on October 13, 2013
I purchased this bag because of the dimensions. It is exactly the size allowed by the airline we fly frequently. There is lots of room to pack everything. The folding board is an added bonus. The handle extends to about 42" and is sturdy. All of the zippers work well on the multiple pockets and the main section. The wheels roll well and the balancing bar on the bottom allows for the bag to sit upright without falling over. I would have preferred a blue color, however, the green is very nice.
on April 13, 2012
Glad I ordered this rolling bag. On my first trip, it was easy to manage (despite being on crutches), and held plenty for my 3-day business trip. Seems durable. The clear plastic zip-lock style bag they included was useless. Zipper broke off immediately. They should just leave that out or provide a higher quality accessory.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on July 25, 2012
took me three stores AND amazon to get: 2 rollers, 1 carry-on tote, & 2 duffles (one small, one larger with wheels)ALL coordinating and at a good price. This piece was the necessity, as I wanted the largest rollaboard carry-on allowed my major airlines. Making frequent personal flights for family reasons, and saving bag fees is enjoyable! Also like the 'suiter' inside, and the distinctive silver trim for identifiability.
3 helpful votes
on August 22, 2011
Literally, the plastic adornments that are part of the handle started falling apart on the bag's very first use (it didn't make it through the x-ray machine without beginning to fall apart!). Travelpro has gone down in quality over last few years--this is my second difficulty in the last 4.5 years--and I promptly returned this model. You're better off spending $40-60 less to get a similar quality bag. These bags are now made in China, and the lack of quality and workmanship shows--the handle itself does not retract as easily as it should, and the bag feels "cheaper" in construction than bags I have bought for much, much less.

The bag's external material (I had black) also easily blemishes on contact with surfaces, which was a further disappointment.

The suiter part of the bag is well-thought out. The front pockets become fairly worthless if you have the bag fully packed in the main compartment and are trying to use it as a carry-on and stow it in the overhead.

Also, this DOES NOT fit lengthwise into a Boeing or Embraer jet, except for the Boeing 737-800. I also suspect you may be challenged on an Airbus 319 or 320.

There is a reason you see flight crews and us road warriors with OLD Travelpros...because those were made with quality! Now they seem to be fighting to maintain a premium price level while skimping on quality.
20 helpful votes
21 helpful votes
on August 26, 2013
I've used this luggage for the last two years and have been pleased with all aspects of the design, except for the zipper pulls. I've lost five of the zipper pulls on the bag in the last two years. The bag itself has held up well. I'm annoyed that I need to resort to using paper clips to open and close the luggae when I get to my destination.
on June 5, 2013
Suitor portion of the unit works well, but I hate various parts of the units that "pinches" skin as they are being used....such as sliding the handle up and down can accidentally "pinches" skin as does the extra clip to hold an extra computer bag. This claw clip is terribly designed for ergonomic use and also "pinches" skin. Side handle is also very tightly retracted and difficult to grab.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question