Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Travelpro Maxlite 4 2Expandable 29 Inch Spinner Suitcase, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 360-degree spinners roll effortlessly in any direction you want to move. Self-repairing, ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls ensure smooth and consistent opening and closing
- Telescoping handle adds length and strength, stops at 38 inch and extra-tall 42.5 inch
- Patented contour grip for more comfort
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: L12" x W20" x H29" , Overall dimensions H: 31.5in W: 21.75in D: 12in
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Travel ultra light and assured with Maxlite 4. This extensive collection features 11 singularly lightweight and durable Spinners and Rollaboards with the look and quality of much more expensive luggage. The 29 inch Expandable Spinner Features: Water repellent coating, inside and out. 360-degree Spinners roll effortlessly in any direction you want to move. Patented Contour Grip for more comfort. Telescoping handle adds length and strength Stops at 38 inch and extra-tall 42.5 inch. Protective crash-guard wheel housings. Honeycomb framing system integrated with bottom tray provides outstanding lightweight durability. Exterior ticket pocket on Carry-Ons. Low-profile carry handles. Tapered 2 inch expansion designed to enhance stability Full-size zippered lid compartment. Zippered side mesh pocket. Adjustable hold-down straps with Duraflex anti-break buckles.
From the manufacturer
29" Expandable Spinner Key Features
Patented Contour Grip
Patented Contour Grip with rubberized touch points provides more comfort and greater control when pushing Spinner luggage.
Expansion Designed To Enhance Stability
Roomy main compartment has tapered expansion of up to 2”, maximizing packing flexibility while keeping the center of gravity low.
Efficient Interior For Packing Flexibility
Full size lid compartment for pressed shirts, side mesh pocket for accessories and adjustable hold down straps allow for a variety of packing options.
Innovative, Full-Bottom Tray For Stability
A unique bottom tray aligns and stabilizes wheels for enhanced durability and effortless maneuverability.
In-House Product Test Facility
Quality Testing Procedures
- Zipper open/close wear test
- Fabric tensile strength test
- Fabric abrasion test
- Extension handle open/close test
- Carry handle jerk test
- Extension handle lift test
- Wheel system roll test
- Temperature testing
- Cold crack drop test
- Water repellency test
- Product stability testing
- Fabric color stability test
Fabric abrasion test
As the original inventor of Rollaboard luggage and a market leader in innovative luggage design, Travelpro has continued to develop their state-of-the-art testing facility at their Boca Raton, Florida, headquarters to ensure the highest quality luggage for flight crews and frequent travelers.
Travelpro’s in-house testing team conducts a full range of rigorous qualification protocols across all their luggage brands. It is designed to support all the performance testing needs of their Product Design and Development process by replicating real-world usage conditions.
For over a quarter century, Travelpro has prided itself on design innovation and durability in crafting the highest quality luggage for the frequent traveler. The story behind Travelpro began in 1987, when a Northwest Airline 747 pilot invented The Original Rollaboard wheeled luggage, an innovation that dramatically transformed the ease of modern-day travel.
From garment bags and suitcases to executive computer briefs, rolling duffels, totes and backpacks, Travelpro has long been a brand of choice for more than 500,000 flight crews and frequent travelers worldwide. Even today, the Travelpro customer appreciates the outstanding durability, practical functionality and stylish innovations that is the Travelpro legacy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have 4 kids and when we fly we wanted a bag that could take a bulk of our items and then use two carry on pieces to manage the rest. Well this is can do just that but you need to be careful. We filled it three quarters of the way and it was already at the 50Lb limit. So, we had much room to spare and could have easily went over the weight limit. We decided to return it and get the 25" bag so we could pack that to the top and save space in the car and wheel something around that was smaller than this in airports and resorts.
If you want a piece of luggage that can fit most everything in it for car or air travel and not worry about stuffing everything in to the brim this is your ideal piece of luggage. Just check the weight before you head to the airport. Amazed at how big this is and how much we were able to pack in it.
For what it is worth if you are deciding between two wheels or spinners, I would say get the spinners. My 8 year old was able to wheel this 50lb bag with ease as well as my wife. Amazed at how light it feels because you are not pulling just gliding it along. Would have to say it will serve your back well if you travel often.
Good luck with your decision, and don't hesitate to buy Travelpro!
Not a thing wrong with it. We love our red one and kept that one.