|Price:||$113.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester lining
- New patent-pending Contour Grip design with rubberized touch points specifically engineered for spinner model use. 4-wheel spinners rotate 360 Degree providing superior maneuverability and a smooth glide in every direction.
- Airline-grade aluminum handle locks in 2 positions (38 inch and 42.5 inch) to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights.
- Honeycomb frame system provides lightweight durability
- Full length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket and adjustable hold down straps offer intelligent packing flexibility
- Dimensions 20 x 14 x 9.5 inches lifetime warranty
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
The MaxLite3 International Carry-on Spinner Upright Luggage is Ultra lightweight, and features a 4-wheel Spinner system that provides a smooth glide with 360 degree maneuverability. A Honeycomb Framing System and EVA foam construction provide exceptional durability while keeping it super light. The built in Protective skid guards, corner guards and crash-guard wheel housings protect against potential damage during travel and the Airline-grade Telescoping aluminum handle with two stops at 38 inch and 42.5 inch ensures a comfortable roll for users of different height. Limited Lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 9.5 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HXD65ZQ
- Item model number: 401136001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I have now used this for two international trips. It fits easily into the United airlines carry-on sizer. It has held up well and it's very easy to use. I was able to fit a week of summer clothes into this bag because of the compression straps. Highly recommended.
So, I treated myself to this 6 1/2 pound baby in blue, and had the chance to test it last month on a week-long trip. Four flights, several badly designed airports with lengthy walks, stairs up and stairs down, and I absolutely love it. Didn't need any help lifting it overhead, which is not true when I take the Samsonite. It's a little smaller, but I still had no trouble fitting everything I needed for the week, including 2 pairs of shoes and 2 suits. It seems very well made, and in fact I found the handle and wheels more comfortable and easier than my Samsonite. It's my new carry-on.
UPDATE June 2017
I continue to use this regularly, and greatly appreciate it. I haven't had any problems with the wheels or handle, and it is holding up well. I would guess that at this point it has been on about 15 international trips with me.
Pulling out my trusty measuring tape, the suitcase including the wheels is just under 22" to the top of the case (and closer to 23" if you want to count the sewn-on top handle), 13.5" wide, and a bit over 9" deep (with the pockets empty). Sadly, that's just a bit too big to be certain it will meet the size restrictions on picky international flights.
While I haven't flown with it, as a very frequent traveler I can say that I am sure that domestic airlines won't bat an eyelash at this. (I personally have a spinner that is 23" tall, 15" wide, and about 10" deep, and I've only had to gate-check that particular piece of luggage twice on normal-size 727s, 737s and the like.)
The bag does seem well-made - it rolls smoothly, is super-light, and seems like it would be durable for the weight.