Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Travelpro Platinum Elite-Slim Business Laptop Briefcase, Shadow Black, 16-Inch
|List Price:||$239.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$36.00 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Travelpro QuickSlip front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security. Travelpro ID TheftBlock pocket keeps credit cards and passports protected against loss and identity theft
- Padded laptop (up to 15.6") and tablet sleeves protect electronics. Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials for daily use
- Genuine leather carry handles provide comfortable handholds and ultimate durability. High-density nylon fabric with DuraGuard coating resists stains and abrasions
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility. Backed by our built for a lifetime limited worry free warranty that covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for the life of the bag after registration under the trusted companion promise
- Case Dimensions: 12x 16x 2.75; Overall Dimensions: 13x16x5; Weight: 2.7 lbs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who says you can't mix business with pleasure? The platinum elite business brief is beautifully designed and durably constructed with the business traveler in mind. Created to eliminate hassle and look sharp doing it, This platinum elite briefcase keeps you organized on the go with built-in pockets for accessories like power cords and backup batteries as well as separate laptop and tablet sleeves. Plus, a specially-designed RFID-Blocking pocket keeps credit cards and passports safely stored and protected from identity theft scanners. Genuine leather carry handles, stain-resistant, abrasion-resistant fabric and supra zipper heads provide comfort, durability and stylish detail.
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Supra Zipper Heads
SUPRA zipper heads are engineered to resist damage from frequent use and abuse.
QuickSlip front pocket with magnetic closure is ideal for storing cell phone or other essentials when going through airport security. Travelpro ID TheftBlock pocket keeps credit cards and passports protected against loss and identity theft.
Padded laptop (up to 15.6") and tablet sleeves protect electronics. Organizational pockets store power cords, powerbanks and other essentials for daily use.
Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard or Spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The interior of the bag is well thought out and includes three main zippered compartments. The middle compartment seems special-built to hold a 15" or smaller laptop, as this is where it would be most protected, and includes a sleeve for such. The other large compartment holds my notebooks, legal pads, and other items easily. The third large compartment contains multiple smaller pouches variously configured to hold items such as pens, small electronics, and a special passport/credit card/ID pocket which is RFID-blocking. And finally, there is a smaller compartment along the front face of the bag which can hold items that need to be quickly accessed.
The short handles are well balanced for an easy grip that does not become painful or tiresome. There is also a larger shoulder strap included with the bag that clips onto built-in hardware along the top of the bag, or it can be removed and stored if not needed.
Overall this is a very high quality piece of luggage/baggage, which is what I expected with the brand name and price point. I would purchase this item again, and will likely remain a customer of the brand for years to come.
+ This thing is a beast... made well, like to last more than 10 years for sure.
+ Should strap is durable and adjustable
+ Looks like a professional bag - not like a kids backpack
+ Can be added to a roller board with ease
+ Small and light weight (like hold laptop / notebook / mouse / power / charger... small)
- The biggest negative is that it will not stand up by itself at times.. a bit lopsided.
- If you need to carry the world, it's small. I like this... but some will not.
- It's pricey but I buy half as many and pay twice as much is something I believe in firmly - Quality!
All in All, I Love it and expect 20 years of use....
and 10.5 iPad Air 3.
Its a quality product made by Travel Pro and I would expect nothing less from them. This is the “slim” model. Personally, I could not see myself buying the larger size. While all of us have our own needs and wants, this briefcase is the perfect replacement for my 30+ y.o. Tumi which was perfect at the time. Ill miss you you girl!!!
Beyond that, I cannot imagine who wouldn't love this bag. I wish I could have used it.