Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Travelrest - Ultimate Travel Pillow / Neck Pillow ..." and save 58% off the $59.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Travelrest - Ultimate Travel Pillow / Neck Pillow - Best Ergonomic, Patented & Adjustable Travel Accessories for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs (Rolls Up Small)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The only pillow, neck pillow or travel accessory that provides FULL LATERAL SUPPORT for the upper body making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer. Best for side-sleepers!
- Promotes proper head and neck alignment - KEEPS HEAD FROM FALLING FORWARD. Ideal for chronic pain sufferers. INFLATES EASILY with just a few breaths and DEFLATES INSTANTLY. Stores neatly when rolled to minimize packing space.
- Patented ERGONOMIC design provides proper support to prevent tension and neck strain. SIDE SLEEPERS LOVE IT!
- MULTI-USE AND ADJUSTABLE - Position across the torso or down the side. Wear like a messenger bag or tether to an airline seat. Easily loops over headrests in cars and airline seat wings. See our instructional sheet and videos. Rolled Dimensions: 2 x 9 x 3.5 inches - Weight: 7 ounces
- INFLATABLE - WASHABLE - VERSATILE: Adults & Children 8 & older. Great for airplanes, buses, trains, cars, camping, backpacking, wheelchairs, airport terminals, watching TV. 2-Year WARRANTY. Great GIFT! OPTIONAL COVER SOLD SEPARATELY Luxurious Travelrest velour and memory foam COVER also sold on Amazon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ergonomic & Patented
Patented Ergonomic design provides proper support to prevent tension and neck strain. Side sleepers love it!
Portable and Compact
The Best Comfort in Travel
With its patented ergonomic shape, the Travelrest inflatable travel pillow attaches to the 'wings' of an airline seat, headrest of a car, or can be worn 'messenger bag style', nestling against the head and neck to provide support and comfort in flight or on the road.
- Provides Full Lateral Support for the upper body making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer.
- Promotes proper head and neck alignment - Keeps Head From Falling Forward.
- Easily loops over headrests in cars and airline seat wings.
- Position across the torso or down the side. Wear like a messenger bag or tether to an airline seat.
- Optional Cover Sold Seperately.
Inflatable - Washable - Versatile
For Adults and Children
Great for airplanes, buses, trains, cars, camping, backpacking, wheelchairs, airport terminals, watching TV.
Easily Attaches to Luggage
Rolled Dimensions: 2 x 9 x 3.5 inches - Weight: 7 ounces.
Multi-use and Adjustable
With its patented ergonomic shape, the Travelrest inflatable travel pillow attaches to the 'wings' of an airline seat, headrest of a car, or can be worn 'messenger bag style'.
Luxurious Travelrest velour and memory foam cover also sold on Amazon
A soft and washable plush velour cover with memory foam only where you rest your head. All the comfort of memory foam without the bulk of a 100% memory foam pillow Adds a new dimension of comfort to the Travelrest travel pillow. Easily rolls up with pillow and attaches to outside of luggage for easy access.
WALL STREET JOURNAL "Best Travel Pillow! It makes 11 hours in a 17-inch-wide seat more bearable"
BOSTON GLOBE "a nice way to nap" "it lived up to its name" USA TODAY "just begs you to snuggle up and take a nap" SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER "Best Travel Pillows" "two thumbs up" MSNBC "size-wise or price-wise, small is beautiful" "offers a different approach to airborne slumber" VAGABLOND "My new travel BFF" " I could just kiss (the inventor) for designing this snazzy little guy" CHICAGO TRIBUNE "The tether works, and the long, curved design of the pillow gives a delicious sense of snuggling up with one of those full-body bed pillows" CRUNCH GEAR "it works as advertised" "I was the only one waking up from my naps without a cramped neck" CURVE MAGAZINE "the best travel pillow out there thanks to its ergonomic shape" PEOPLE MAGAZINE "much more comfortable than those horseshoe pillows" HAPPILY TRAVELING "I slept like a well fed baby. I highly recommend it. No more stiff mangled necks here!" GEAR DIARY "I recommend this pillow over the stuffed horseshoe ones" GO EUROPE/ABOUT-COM "More stable than other neck pillows" HIP COMPASS "the most comfortable travel pillow I have ever used" LOS ANGELES TIMES "long flights can be a little more comfy with these compact travel pillows"
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Travelrest Pillows, Blankets, Sleep Masks||Addo General Merchandise||HuziDesign||The Web Guys||AirComfy Travel||Upper Echelon Products|
|Material Type||Synthetic||Memory Foam||Bamboo||Memory foam||Velvet||Memory foam|
|Size||One Size Fits All||Standard||12 x 18||11 x 11.5 x 3.5 inches||w33cm,l33cm||Standard|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
which I use with it and it enhance my comfort. You can Enjoy Great Sleep Anytime, Anywhere. It is really a good assistant for rest in the office/home/travel. Super comfy, no light goes through at all, great quality, and very fair price! Love it!
I've uploaded a little video, hopefully, it will help give you an idea of how easy these are to use. (PS: Tim was a guy in a FB group that posted about the pillow he liked and so I posted this in the travel FB group first. Figured I'd upload it here since it's already made!)
I used the pillow and cover on a trip from California to Europe a couple years ago. It truly helped me sleep on the plane, which I'd never been able to do before. It took me a little time to figure out the best way to place the pillow on my body but once I did, it was a delight to use. Ever since, I have not traveled a distance by plane without the pillow.
Sometime after I returned from Europe, I broke the stopper that holds the air in. I contacted the company to see if there was a replacement option and the company sent me a brand new pillow (which had an improved stopper). The company had no obligation to replace the pillow. It made a business decision to have good customer service, which is an indication of a quality company.
I'm glad I have this pillow and know you will be, too.
This product deserves a minimum of 4 stars. My original review failed to take into account some additional ways to use the pillow effectively.
First off, the excellent:
1. The pillow is very easy to inflate, and only takes 3-4 puffs of air depending on your lungs. It is also very easy to deflate, rolls up, and takes up a minimum of space in your carry on bag.
2. The pillow is comfortable enough for an inflatable. It is covered in a soft faux velvet that doesn't irritate the skin or cause discomfort due to pressure points. You can make it even more comfortable with a small cotton pillow or even by putting a cotton pillow case over it, if you prefer that.
3. When it used properly it will support your head and neck very well and will allow you to sleep on an airplane, car, or even sitting in the airport lobby.
4. The 'arm' of the pillow resting along your chest and mid section is very comfortable. I found it soothing since I tend to sleep holding a pillow anyway. Your mileage may vary on that one though.
A Few Problems:
The pillow can be hard to keep in one place if you use the rope to fasten it to the seat back. There are two bands that connect the pillow to your chair: the first is a loop that you can put around your belt, your seat belt, or even a belt loop. This connection works well and is fastened in place by a quality metal snap. However, the top is held in place by a nylon piece of rope that you can adjust with a plastic thump clasp. It is intended to go around the backside of your seat and then tighten down to hold the pillow in place. This can work pretty poorly on certain airplanes because A. the seat backs in are sometimes slick, B. the nylon rope doesn't have any traction to it (although this is intentional because it allows the thumb clasp to move easily), and C. The top of some airplane seats are angled and as time passes the rope works itself free. My experience was that it was very hard to make the cushion stay in place for more than an hour at a time, and it required readjustment frequently. This may frustrate the person sitting next to you, or the person behind you who you keep turning around and looking at while you make adjustments!
After receiving some additional information from the makers of the TravelRest pillow, I've learned that there is an alternative (and far superior in my opinion) way to use the pillow that involves wearing it like a messenger bag by connecting the pillow strap to the bottom strap. This forms a loop you can put around your body and which keeps the pillow much more stationary. Using the pillow in this fashion is easier and more secure. I'd recommend using the pillow this way virtually all of the time.
2. The pillow only gives you support on one side at a time, unlike traditional neck pillows. If you shift while sleeping, you will find yourself with a massive neck cramp.
However, you can easily shift the pillow from one side to the other if you're 'wearing it' messenger style. This alleviates that problem pretty satisfactorily.
Advice and Observations:
1. Don't over-inflate the pillow. It is actually more comfortable at about 80-90% capacity.
2. It is easy to let air out once the pillow is in place, but it is much harder to add air because the access point is on the bottom of the pillow. Go for a little over full and then let air out as necessary.
This is pretty solid invention for sleeping on a plane. In my estimation, it is superior to a traditional neck pillow, but has its share of advantages and disadvantages. I'd recommend it if you prefer strong directional support to softer universal neck support provided by a traditional neck pillow, and if you like the comfort of having a pillow 'hugging' you as you sleep. This pillow also works really well in the car, and if you've got kids who have a hard time sleeping on road trips, these are probably a must buy.
I'd like to thank TravelRest for their customer service. This company went out of their way to assist with my pillow by providing additional information on how to use the pillow effectively. They have produced a short video on using the pillow that I have put a link to in the comments section. It is pretty PR-ish, but does show the various ways to use the pillow. I'd also like to say that TravelRest in no way bartered for any changes to this review. They were straight shooters who wanted to make sure I understood their product and was using it properly. I've got no problem recommending them to anyone. It's actually pretty amazing when a company goes above and beyond to provide solid customer service as they did for me.