|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Passport wallet (Type I) is the first version of this product line which has a zip pouch. Passport Wallet (Type II) is a variant which has no zip pouch (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HX3876G)
- Faux leather outside and RFID blocking materials inside, for travel and daily use: holds one passport, 5 credit cards /ID.
- Provide protection for credit cards, debit cards, subway cards, enhanced drivers licenses, US Permanent Resident cards, Transportation Workers Identification Credential cards, etc.
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen1/Gen2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags.
- Manufacture standard: FIPS 201 US Electromagnetically Opaque Shield requirements.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
RFID Blocking card wallet prevent your banking card and ID from e-hikers. Since 2006, many passports and ID issued by countries like US, Canada, Germany, UK etc., are embedded with radio frequency identification (RFID) chip. Many credit cards have this RFID chip embedded as well. The chips allow authorities or vendors to scan your ID or cards from a distance and collect you personal data. However, an unauthorized scanner can also steal your personal data without your awareness in the same way. This RFID Blocking Passport Wallet is a shield of your credit cards and passport from being scanned and is the best solution for your protection!
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PIYBR5K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I had my brother take it to work and test it, and it passed the test of blocking RFID's.
quality is good, and it blocks RFID's, price is good, a worthy buy.
I currently am using it as an everyday wallet and plan on using it for traveling as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased for my daughter, She loves it and its extra storage compartmentsPublished 1 month ago by michael Jackson
I didn't expect the quality to be great, and it's not. But $18 seems too high. Should have been more like $12. I haven't used it yet, so we'll see how that goes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ProspectHeights
Overall this is a good product for the price. It's soft leather and fits the passport correctly. The SIM pocket is misshapen and some of the stitching is not 100% straight.Published 5 months ago by SchottFamily
Great cover. Gave it as a gift. My daughter in law lived it.Published 6 months ago by PDR Beach Girl
the second one of these I have purchased because it does the job and is comfy in my pocketPublished 6 months ago by paul bussoli