- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BXFMJ0U
- Item model number: TSMOTMSC-parent
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#39,468 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bike Trainers & Accessories > Trainer Accessories
- #401 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Accessories > Sports Medicine > Braces, Splints & Slings > Compression Socks
- #1102 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Team Sports > Baseball & Softball
Travelsox Flight Travel Socks OTC Patented Graduated Compression, TS1000
|Price:||$10.00 - $29.90|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 75% Coolmax/15% Lycra/10% Nylon
- FITTING GUIDE- (SMALL W 5-8 M 5-7) (MEDIUM W 8.5-11 M 7.5-10) (LARGE W 11+ M 10.5-13) (XL M 13.5+) Travelsox Fibers Stretch more than regular socks, for tighter fit select next size down.
- COOLMAX FIBER- Ideal Compression (10-18 mm Hg) Machine Wash Inside out.
- ORIGINAL TRAVEL SOCKS- Designed in Italy using a patented design that helps stimulate blood flow, reducing swelling, and can prevent DVT.
- COMPRESSION- Real Graduated Compression starting mid foot for arch/plantar support and prevent pooling of blood, Two hand adjust to sit right below the knee.
- TECHNOLOGY- Helps Tired Aching Legs, Prevents Edema, Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Support, reduces swelling, blisters, and Cramps, 100% Made in Italy.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best Compression at any price.
- Working out
- Injury recovery
- Swollen feet
- anytime you are wearing socks!
The Original Travel Socks
Made in Italy
Does it matter? Yes it really does...
Many socks saying compression are availble.
Cheap copies are often 50-95% Nylon, which not very durable or comfortable.
Our socks are 75% CoolMax with 15% Lycra for stretch and 10% Nylon.
They are tested and designed for maximum circulation and comfort.
Durable and patented graduated compression for maximum performance.
Some people don't care, we do under our shoes is the best compression socks and it is the tingle in the toes that shows they are working.
Made under one roof never outsourced to countries who make socks with low tech machines, and compression that is actually tested.
Designed in collaboration with a medical team, TravelSox alleviate the sensation of tiredness and swelling especially for those who acquire these symptoms traveling long distances.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No "B.S."...I swear by these socks. I also really like the "WorkSox" sold by Amazon. Ladies, if your husband has "compression rings" on his legs when he pulls off his socks, buy him these socks. They go all the way to the top of the calf and they are super comfortable. I wash them in cold water (like most all of my clothes) and I hang them to dry (which happens usually overnight). You will love these socks and your legs/feet will love you for buying them. OBTW...you just may live longer by NOT getting "ring around the ankles" anymore. Those "rings" can kill you!
I first started wearing compression socks when I had a job that required frequent overseas travel. Once, after a 10 hour flight from Frankfurt to San Francisco, I had to stand in a line 2 hours (yes, 2 hours) to get on a bus to go pick up the rental car. Ask me how happy I was about that. I nearly passed out and my legs felt like sacks of jello. They felt like jello as I deplaned and it only got worse. I stopped in a pharmacy in Europe, near where I lived and asked the pharmacist if they had anything for travel, and they had compression socks. The next trip I took was very long, but my legs felt wonderful at the end. What a difference! My doctor also WARNED me about my height and DVT (deep vein thrombosis.) I don't travel quite as much anymore, but now I wear these on long flights, and even on bus trips or car trips, any time I'm sitting too long.
When I try to pick up socks like these at the local pharmacy, they are always out of my size or out of them completely. For some reason, they don't stock our local stores very well. So I order these online to get the type I want; I like black ones rather than tan, as they look nicer under my clothes if I'm wearing black shoes. These are grey, which look good with jeans or grey flannel slacks and are very helpful for travel.
I have tried other brands and found these fit much better and are more comfortable for wearing them all day. One thing I like is how I am able to stretch them up to my knee but aren't too tight. Other brands came close to my knee but only after pulling very hard on them but wouldn't stay up like these do.
I would recommend these socks to everyone. I wear them at least once a week