Travelsox Flight Travel Socks OTC Patented Graduated Compression, TS1000
|Price:||$10.00 - $41.88|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 75% Coolmax/15% Lycra/10% Nylon
- FITTING GUIDE- (SMALL W 5-8 M 5-7) (MEDIUM W 8.5-11 M 7.5-10) (LARGE W 11+ M 10.5-13) (XL M 13.5+) Travelsox Fibers Stretch more than regular socks, for tighter fit select next size down.
- COOLMAX FIBER- Ideal Compression (10-18 mm Hg) Machine Wash Inside out.
- ORIGINAL TRAVEL SOCKS- Designed in Italy using a patented design that helps stimulate blood flow, reducing swelling, and can prevent DVT.
- COMPRESSION- Real Graduated Compression starting mid foot for arch/plantar support and prevent pooling of blood, Two hand adjust to sit right below the knee.
- TECHNOLOGY- Helps Tired Aching Legs, Prevents Edema, Spider Vein and Varicose Vein Support, reduces swelling, blisters, and Cramps, 100% Made in Italy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best Compression at any price.
- Working out
- Injury recovery
- Swollen feet
- anytime you are wearing socks!
The Original Travel Socks
Made in Italy
Does it matter? Yes it really does...
Many socks saying compression are availble.
Cheap copies are often 50-95% Nylon, which not very durable or comfortable.
Our socks are 75% CoolMax with 15% Lycra for stretch and 10% Nylon.
They are tested and designed for maximum circulation and comfort.
Durable and patented graduated compression for maximum performance.
Some people don't care, we do under our shoes is the best compression socks and it is the tingle in the toes that shows they are working.
Made under one roof never outsourced to countries who make socks with low tech machines, and compression that is actually tested.
Designed in collaboration with a medical team, TravelSox alleviate the sensation of tiredness and swelling especially for those who acquire these symptoms traveling long distances.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And yes, these are SUPPORT socks, which means they're like "girdles for the legs", so of course they don't go on as easily as regular socks. There is a technique to it, which ideally *should* be learned from a health professional, or at least looked up online at a health website.
I must say they truly made a difference! Even though they feel a bit tight and the material is not what I would call "soft"; you can barely feel them!
And my legs weren't tired or stressed when I came off the plane. I put them on about 10 min. before the flight fearing they would constrict my legs for too long; but upon arrival i wore them still for another 3 hours more or less (until I got to my hotel room) and they really did not hurt, or constrict or were uncomfortable at all!
If you are planning a long trip, buy these!