- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0077JWV6I
- Item model number: TSS6000
- Average Customer Review: 798 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,119 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Travelsox TSS6000 The Original Patented Graduated Compression Performance Travel & Dress Socks With DryStat OTC Pairs
|Price:||$15.50 - $43.91|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 75% Silver Drystat, 15% Lycra, 10% Nylon
- Ideal 12-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Starting Mid Foot
- SILVER DRYSTAT BEST FOR TRAVEL infused with Silver, using a base material of Polypropylene which is also naturally bacteria resistant, 100% recyclable and does not contain Bisphenol A a Non Toxic quick drying material. Odor is created when bacteria comes in contact with sweat, by stopping bacteria from growing and wicking away moisture the socks will remain odor free, your feet may still smell but not these socks.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different? it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST TRAVEL COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
When Quality Matters
- Everyday Wear
- Adventure Travel
- One pair travel
When you want the best Travel Socks
Made with Silver Drystat.
- Stop bacteria and fungus with Silver
- Patented Graduated Compression
- Hand Tested
- Washed and ready to wear
- Compression starts mid foot
- Made in Italy
- The original travel socks
- Quick dry
- Not a Nylon based sock
Who Needs Compression Socks? Not Just Athletes - Everyone!Feet and ankle compression socks help improve circulation from your feet to your heart. Suitable for the anyone - from hiker, biker, rock climber, fisher, runner, walker, even for around the house - who wants superior moisture management, comfort and support. Try the unique toe-to-heel, terry looped padding system that acts as a shock absorber. It is constructed using engineered expansion joints that provide comfort and protection without bulk, wrinkling or sheering.
How Compression Socks Work:Compression socks exert a gentle pressure one the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in blood flow throughout the body. Unlike traditional dress or athletic socks, compression socks use stronger elastics to create pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. By compressing the surface veins, arteries and muscles, the circulating blood is forced through narrower circulatory channels. As a result, the arterial pressure is increased, which causes more blood to return to the heart and less blood to pool in the feet. The result is relief to tired, heavy legs.
Feel the DifferenceThe ultra thin toe seam construction, superior ventilation, wicking and drying capabilities, provide the protective interface between footwear and foot that prevents friction, blistering and rubbing. No special cleaning instructions necessary - simply turn inside out and machine wash normal! Manufactured using the latest technology and exclusive fibers at Arcos in Italy, leading the way in compression socks since 1998. Trust the only patented graduated compression technology from their trusted brands: Travelsox, Vitalsox, Eurosocks, SOX, Caresox, Arcosox and Worksox.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Comfortable and light
* Thin enough to easily fit in most shoes
* Looks like normal socks
* Reduces swelling
Con (this is barely a con, but it is worth mentioning):
* Size runs very big. I am a 5'11" woman with size 11 shoes and I purchased a medium. They were still a bit too big. I actually accidentally put them in the dryer after their initial washing (which it says not to do) and found that the bit of shrinkage helped them to work better and feel more comfortable.
I am an RN and suggest someone else applies the hose to the individual. Apply lotion to the feet liberally first which helps slide them on. Gather them in the hands down to the toe area and put them on the toe, then over the heel, then grasp them between thumb and fore finger and inch them up, gradually, all the way up to the knee. Will take some patience and 2-3 minutes. Well worth the effort. We were both amazed at how much less the swelling was than we expected after a day's travel.
If your shoe size is 10-12, you would wear a large, 7-10 should be a medium, etc. I would like it much better if they were sized according to shoe size. However, an obese person, or one with generally obese legs, I would suggest even the large size here would not fit. My husband has skinny legs, but a size 11 shoe. I bought large...fits perfectly. If you need a more perfect fit, go for a TED hose like hospitals use. We have to measure the knee, calf, and ankle to obtain the correct side of TED hose.