- 75% Silver Drystat, 15% Lycra, 10% Nylon
- Ideal 12-20 mmHg Graduated Compression Starting Mid Foot
- SILVER DRYSTAT BEST FOR TRAVEL infused with Silver, using a base material of Polypropylene which is also naturally bacteria resistant, 100% recyclable and does not contain Bisphenol A a Non Toxic quick drying material. Odor is created when bacteria comes in contact with sweat, by stopping bacteria from growing and wicking away moisture the socks will remain odor free, your feet may still smell but not these socks.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different? it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST TRAVEL COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
- 100% MADE IN ITALY- SINCE 1998 Vitalsox the leader in technology and REAL tested graduated compression socks. Made from start to finish in our own factory never outsourced to the lowest bidder or built using machines designed for other products with inferior low priced non tested materials. performance does make a difference, GUARANTEED quality that stands out in your sock drawer, in Italy we are proud to make a superior product at a reasonable price. The Best Compression Socks at any price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
When Quality Matters
- Everyday Wear
- Adventure Travel
- One pair travel
When you want the best Travel Socks
Made with Silver Drystat.
- Patented Graduated Compression
- Washed and ready to wear
- Compression starts mid foot
- Made in Italy
- The original travel socks
- Quick dry
- Not a Nylon based sock
Made in Italy
Find your style
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : TSS6000
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 29, 2011
- Manufacturer : Vitalsox
- ASIN : B0077JWV6I
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a female that wears a size 7 shoe. I have slim feet and legs (when not swollen); 5' 3", 155 lbs. According to the size chart, I should have bought a medium. Thank goodness I didnt. I bought the size small which is for size 3-6 shoes. When I got them, I immediately saw that they were BIGGER in the foot and leg than my typical knee highs. I grabbed the top cuff and just slipped them all the way up, easy as pie. I'm a nurse, and compression socks should take a small act of God to get on...otherwise they aren't tight enough. The box does say to expect them to shrink a bit. I don't know if I can trust that the shrinkage will be enough, or if I should return them.
I read tons of reviews but really no one bothers to give measurements so that other people can judge. Here are my SWOLLEN measurements so you can compare to yourself:
Widest part of calf: 12.5 inches
Middle of foot (arch; swollen) 9 1/8 inch
Socks came to middle of knee on my 5'3" frame.
Again, I wear a size 7 shoe in length, but the size Small for 3-6 shoe was too big and slipped on quite easily.
I've also worn them to go to NFL games - standing for three hours or so while tailgating before the game, three or four hours during the games, and then again after the games. i used to develop problems with tightness etc but not since wearing these.
They are tight a bit tough to put them on. They are long, went over my knees. I felt slight discomfort wearing them but after two hours it don't feel bother by them. The end result was what count, no pain! I love em!!
Wish they were an inch or two shorter