Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Travelwey Home LED Digital Alarm Clock - Outlet Po..." and save 46% off the $29.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Travelwey Home LED Digital Alarm Clock - Outlet Powered, No Frills Simple Operation, Large Night Light, Alarm, Snooze, Full Range Brightness Dimmer, Big Red Digit Display, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EXTREMELY SIMPLE TO OPERATE - The cool clock has been designed with absolute simplicity in mind and you will have no problem whatsover operating it. Easy for boys, girls, toddler, kids, teens, seniors and the elderly.
- NIGHT LIGHT - Are your kids scared of the dark? Do you like to read in bed? No problem. The Travelwey Bedside Alarm Clock comes with a bigger than average night light which can be activated by a simple press of the top button.
- LOUD ALARM AND SNOOZE - The best alarm clock for heavy sleepers. The bedside alarm clock comes with one of the loudest alarms available which can be set at Low or High in volume and will continue for 5 minutes ensuring you definitely wake up. There is also a 9 minute snooze that can be continually pressed until the alarm itself is switched off. Perfect for the partially deaf and the hearing impaired.
- JUMBO ILLUMINATED LED DIGITS WITH DIMMABLE SLIDER - The red numbers on the clock are very clear with extra bright quality, easy to see in daylight, though for times when a lesser brightness is required such as at night you can use the dimmer slider to reduce the brightness to your own personal comfort level, perfect and unintrusive.
- AC 120V ELECTRIC POWERED, WITH BATTERY BACK UP - To power the clock, just plug the power cord into a standard US 120V outlet (do not use with 240V) and you are good to go. Pop in two AAA batteries for back up in case of a power outage. During battery back up the screen goes blank but alarm and time settings are retained and the alarm will still sound. On demand access to the time is possible during back up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SUPER SIMPLE DESIGN MAKES YOUR ALARM CLOCK A WALK IN THE PARK
In this day and age alarm clocks are getting more and more complicated, with a vast array of buttons, settings and alarm sounds all requiring a thorough read through comprehensive instructions before even switching it on. But the truth is, for the majority of us, all we want is a simple clock, one or two buttons, and a single alarm to wake us up.
Travelwey has designed the simplest bedside alarm clock for your needs. With just a few labelled buttons on the top and rear you will hardly need instructions to operate this clock. The large 1.8 inch LED digits are bright and clear to see from across the room, and during the night the digits can be dimmed to your own personal comfort level so it does not disturb sleeping. Just a tap of the top button and a night light can be activated, perfect for reading or for children who don't like the dark. The alarm itself has two different settings for Low and High volume, and with a snooze function you can get that extra 9 minutes sleep before getting up.
In case of a power outage the battery backup will take over and time and alarm settings will be mainatained. In such circumstances the alarm will still ring at the set time. The display will go blank to conserve battery power, however, if required, tapping the Snooze button will give you a flash of the time for 2 seconds.
Dimensions: 165mm x 70mm x 50mm
Super simple controls with a red colored Alarm ON/OFF, Alarm High/Low slider and Battery Back up with two AAA batteries (not included).
And now, our most requested enhancement is now a reality. You can adjust the brightness of the digits to any brightness level that feels comfortable to your eyes. Just move the slider control on the back to back the digits lighter or dimmer. Have it bright in the day then dim them down at night.
Large buttons for Snooze, Night Light and setting the Time and Alarm.