|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- zipper closure
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- DonÕt just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') ideal for carry ons can fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants. Jumbo (35.4'' x 21.6'') Ideal as a dirty clothes bag, can fit an entire winter/skiing outfit, 6 sweaters, 2 pillows, 5 pairs of pants, or large jackets.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Space Bags are the most versatile and underrated travel accessory you could carry. They are simple to use. Simply pack, close and roll; you will NOT need a vacuum to suck the air out as the air exits as you roll the bag. It won't just compress your clothes so you can fit up to 300% more, you can also use them to organize your load and keep things tidy. CONTENTS: 4 MEDIUM bags suitable for carry on luggage (23.5'' x 15.75'') that around 2 sweaters, one pillow, one large jacket or 2 pairs of pants; and 4 LARGE bags perfect for larger suitcases (27.5'' x 19.6'') that hold 4 Sweaters, two pillows, 2large jackets or 3 pairs of pants. We strive for your total satisfaction backed by a 100% money back guaranty, so what are you waiting for? scroll to the top and add to cart.
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.3 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015454UQ0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: I like that they are good quality and most likely will last for a long time. I used the large ones to store my winter clothes (with the help of a vacuum) and so far no air has gotten in.
Cons: Since these are for travel (no vacuum), I found it was very hard nearly impossible to get all the air out.
Here is how I packed my clothes for a recent trip. I tried different ways and found this way to be the easiest and most efficient for me.
1. We were going on a five-day trip, so I used five bags, one for each day and label the bag (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) to help me identify which bag was which. I only used the medium bags and one medium bag held my outfit, my husband's outfit, my pjs, husband's pjs, two undergarments and two pairs of socks.
2. I folded my clothes neatly and put them all the way into the bag leaving a good portion of the bag empty. I closed the bag using the clip provided all the way but leaving about half-an-inch open for the air to escape.
3. I then squeezed the bag and tried to get as much air out as I could. It helped tremendously to do this on a flat surface like the hotel floor but I'd lay down a towel first cause you know .. germs and stuff. Then I really just ... sat on the bags using my weight to push the air out ... of the bag (not the other thing). The final step was to actually roll the bag squeezing the very last air out. Finally, I used the sliding clip and slided it three to four times.
It took for about 5 minutes to pack and squeeze each bag. Not really bad at all and my suitcase looked extremely neat. Plus it was very easy to find what I needed.
I knocked off one star because they are really flimsy material; I don't predict longevity and anything that isn't soft is likely to puncture it - I even worry about zippers, honestly.
Here is what I had to fit in my bags: 2 full regency era dresses and 2 sets of silk gloves (really!) in the Large size-1 pair jeggings, a regular bra, and 2 long sleeve shirts in a Large size-1 workout top, 1 yoga pats, 4 sets undies and sports bra in a Large size-and that is all I needed for a 5 day trip to the UK :) And yes, I had room for 3 pairs shoes (tennis, flats, sandals), socks, toiletry kit, hair ties, ear plugs, neck pillow, sleep mask, water bottle, sunglasses, lumbar pillow, headphones (both muff and the plug variety), my kindle, umbrella, my masquerade mask, but those weren't put into the bags.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these to use for when I go on vacation and it was amazing, I was able to fit so much more and made it easier for traveling. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Tina
These are ideal when you are going on a trip and need more room in your suitcase. They are easy to use and definitely came in the most handy for dirty clothes on the return trip. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Schmella
Initially, I thought: "How can these bags work properly without a vacuum? It must be a scam." I'm so happy I was wrong. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Rebecca_K
Still can't get them to work. I will be returning this item.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Disclosure: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I bought this for my cruise - but it wasn't easy to use right out of the package - so i just... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Tiffany
Whatever you do don't loose that little plastic thing that closes these bags. Useful product but could have saved my money. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Fleurette Pierre