Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Travis Travel Gear Space Saver Bags. No Vacuum Rol...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 40% off the $21.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- zipper closure
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- DonÕt just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') ideal for carry ons can fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants. Jumbo (35.4'' x 21.6'') Ideal as a dirty clothes bag, can fit an entire winter/skiing outfit, 6 sweaters, 2 pillows, 5 pairs of pants, or large jackets.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Space Bags are the most versatile and underrated travel accessory you could carry. They are simple to use. Simply pack, close and roll; you will NOT need a vacuum to suck the air out as the air exits as you roll the bag. It won't just compress your clothes so you can fit up to 300% more, you can also use them to organize your load and keep things tidy. CONTENTS: 4 MEDIUM bags suitable for carry on luggage (23.5'' x 15.75'') that around 2 sweaters, one pillow, one large jacket or 2 pairs of pants; and 4 LARGE bags perfect for larger suitcases (27.5'' x 19.6'') that hold 4 Sweaters, two pillows, 2large jackets or 3 pairs of pants. We strive for your total satisfaction backed by a 100% money back guaranty, so what are you waiting for? scroll to the top and add to cart.
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.3 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015454UQ0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: I like that they are good quality and most likely will last for a long time. I used the large ones to store my winter clothes (with the help of a vacuum) and so far no air has gotten in.
Cons: Since these are for travel (no vacuum), I found it was very hard nearly impossible to get all the air out.
Here is how I packed my clothes for a recent trip. I tried different ways and found this way to be the easiest and most efficient for me.
1. We were going on a five-day trip, so I used five bags, one for each day and label the bag (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) to help me identify which bag was which. I only used the medium bags and one medium bag held my outfit, my husband's outfit, my pjs, husband's pjs, two undergarments and two pairs of socks.
2. I folded my clothes neatly and put them all the way into the bag leaving a good portion of the bag empty. I closed the bag using the clip provided all the way but leaving about half-an-inch open for the air to escape.
3. I then squeezed the bag and tried to get as much air out as I could. It helped tremendously to do this on a flat surface like the hotel floor but I'd lay down a towel first cause you know .. germs and stuff. Then I really just ... sat on the bags using my weight to push the air out ... of the bag (not the other thing). The final step was to actually roll the bag squeezing the very last air out. Finally, I used the sliding clip and slided it three to four times.
It took for about 5 minutes to pack and squeeze each bag. Not really bad at all and my suitcase looked extremely neat. Plus it was very easy to find what I needed.
I knocked off one star because they are really flimsy material; I don't predict longevity and anything that isn't soft is likely to puncture it - I even worry about zippers, honestly.
Here is what I had to fit in my bags: 2 full regency era dresses and 2 sets of silk gloves (really!) in the Large size-1 pair jeggings, a regular bra, and 2 long sleeve shirts in a Large size-1 workout top, 1 yoga pats, 4 sets undies and sports bra in a Large size-and that is all I needed for a 5 day trip to the UK :) And yes, I had room for 3 pairs shoes (tennis, flats, sandals), socks, toiletry kit, hair ties, ear plugs, neck pillow, sleep mask, water bottle, sunglasses, lumbar pillow, headphones (both muff and the plug variety), my kindle, umbrella, my masquerade mask, but those weren't put into the bags.
The plastic of these bags is less flexible and thinner than the Ziploc brand storage bags I have for storing off season clothing and accessories at home, so these appear less durable. My recommendation is to get the Ziploc XL or XXL and use those for travel and at home.