|Price:||$14.97 - $19.97|
- FIT UP TO 3x MORE ON YOUR TRIP: Increase space in your suitcase or carry on with our premium space saving bags. To use simply place clothes, comforter, or fabric, close the bag sealer, and start rolling beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags until you fabric reaches maximum compression.
- REUSABLE AND EASY REPLACEMENT. Our bags are guarantee to work, if any of them doesn't (which sometimes happen), email or call us immediately to get instant support and replacement if needed after your purchase. Any replacement is made at 100% our expense, you won't even need to ship in the damaged item.
- PERFECTLY ORGANIZED VACATIONS AND HOME: You don't only save space, you can also isolate dirty clothes and bad smells when traveling as well as organize by outfit, activity or family member. At Home, use them as airtight long term sealed organizers to save space and protect from dust, bugs and mildew. Excellent as packaging for comforters, blankets, suits, pillows, bedding, sleeping sacks, and any other fabric accessories you can think of.
- NO PUMP OR VACUUM NEEDED: With the roll-up compression technology our bags use, you won't even need to carry any sort of suctin devise. Our bags work by rolling the air out using your own body weight resulting in a compressed air-free bag.
- INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE. Check images to see how much you can compress with each pack. MEDIUM, med, M (23.'' x 15.75'') ideal for carry-ons. Fit 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE, Lge, L (27.5'' x 19.6'') ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants. JUMBO, XL, extra large (35.4'' x 21.6''). Can fit an entire winter/skiing outfit, 6 sweaters, 2 pillows, 5 pairs of pants, or large jackets. Works great as dirty clothes storage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Space Bags are the most versatile and underrated travel accessory you could carry on any trip. They are simple to use: pack, seal and roll; you will NOT need a vacuum to suck the air out as the air exits as you roll the bag. You can compress your clothes up to 300%, you can also use them to organize your load and keep things tidy and separate dirty from clean clothes.
MEDIUM bags are suitable for carry on luggage (23.5'' x 15.75'') thats around 2 sweaters, one pillow, one large jacket or 2 pairs of pants.
LARGE bags are perfect for most check-in suitcases (27.5'' x 19.6'') and hold about 4 Sweaters, two pillows, 2large jackets or 3 pairs of pants.
EXTRA LARGE are great to carry large stuff such as a sleeping bag, large coats and also works great as a dirty laundry bag.
We strive for your total satisfaction backed by a 100% money back guaranty, so what are you waiting for? scroll to the top and add to cart.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07DSPRH6C
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 16, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: I noticed some reviews saying these don't work, my guess is they either aren't sealing them correctly OR they are rolling from the bottom instead of the top. If you roll from the top (where the seal it's), it strengthens the sealed side and forces the air out the bottom as intended. This compressed a jacket to about 1/3 of what it was without the bags.
Pros: I like that they are good quality and most likely will last for a long time. I used the large ones to store my winter clothes (with the help of a vacuum) and so far no air has gotten in.
Cons: Since these are for travel (no vacuum), I found it was very hard nearly impossible to get all the air out.
Here is how I packed my clothes for a recent trip. I tried different ways and found this way to be the easiest and most efficient for me.
1. We were going on a five-day trip, so I used five bags, one for each day and label the bag (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) to help me identify which bag was which. I only used the medium bags and one medium bag held my outfit, my husband's outfit, my pjs, husband's pjs, two undergarments and two pairs of socks.
2. I folded my clothes neatly and put them all the way into the bag leaving a good portion of the bag empty. I closed the bag using the clip provided all the way but leaving about half-an-inch open for the air to escape.
3. I then squeezed the bag and tried to get as much air out as I could. It helped tremendously to do this on a flat surface like the hotel floor but I'd lay down a towel first cause you know .. germs and stuff. Then I really just ... sat on the bags using my weight to push the air out ... of the bag (not the other thing). The final step was to actually roll the bag squeezing the very last air out. Finally, I used the sliding clip and slided it three to four times.
It took for about 5 minutes to pack and squeeze each bag. Not really bad at all and my suitcase looked extremely neat. Plus it was very easy to find what I needed.
I would make one suggestion that differs from the instructions that come with these bags. They suggest rolling them up by hand to get the extra air out. I found an easier way, at least for big guys like me. I put the filled and sealed bags on the floor and then just lie down on top of them to squeeze the air out. It's fast, it works and it's a lot easier than doing it by hand.