Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Traxxas 6851R Front Steel-Spline Constant-Velocity Drive Shafts (Pair)
|Sale:||$68.22 & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
Enhance your purchase
- Steel Constant Velocity Shafts offer the ultimate in torque handling and efficient power transfer
- The outer U-joints are lubricated and sealed by a rubber boot for maximum protection against the elements
- U-joint pins are held captive so you never have to worry about losing a pin
- Gleaming nickel-plated shafts and black silicone boots add a custom look
- Front axles for 1/10 4x4 Slash, Rally, and 4x4 Stampede models
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Traxxas Steel Constant Velocity Shafts offer the ultimate in torque handling and efficient power transfer. The outer U-joints are lubricated and sealed by a rubber boot for maximum protection against the elements, and the U-joint pins are held captive so you never have to worry about losing a pin. Gleaming nickel-plated shafts and black silicone boots add a custom look. Use Traxxas stock and hop-up replacement parts to get the most out of your Traxxas RTR vehicles. This product is made from high quality materials and designed for long-lasting performance. This is replacement hardware for use on Traxxas vehicles; consult your user's manual for exact parts listings.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pin that holds the upper turnbuckle together just falls out, and the whole drive shaft falls apart. Unbelievable. Unlike the stock drive shafts, with FIXED turnbuckle pins (you can't remove them), the pins on these 6851R drive shafts are smooth and just simply slide in and out and are held in place by nothing more than the rubber boots themselves.
The boot get damaged = the pin falls out.
So disappointed. At this very high price point, I expected much better quality.
On the plus side, the REAR 6852R drive shafts are still fine. I'll go back to the stock ones for the fronts.
8/26/21 update: I decided to try to make the 6851R shafts work, without the turnbuckles falling apart because of that floating pin falling out. I put a drop of solder on the outside of each insertion point of the pin to keep it from falling out. So far, it's holding.
By Philippe Desrosiers on October 29, 2017
By Ty on September 8, 2018
By Jason Wilson on January 6, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Germany on June 10, 2019