Traxxas E-Revo: 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Racing Monster Truck with TQi 2.4GHz Radio and TSM, Red
- Monstrous 16.8 Volts of waterproof EVX-2 power and dual high-torque Titan motors conquer the toughest off-road terrain with speeds up to 30mph!
- Integrated dual battery compartments with quick release doors keep the center of gravity as low as possible for improved handling
- Advanced TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with model memory for fine tuning your Traxxas machines and TSM stability control
- Hard-anodized PTFE-coated GTR shocks w/ titanium nitride coated shock shafts with Talon tires mounted on 3.8" black-chrome Gemini wheels
- Low-CG chassis with adjustable rear wing, inboard suspension
- Battery and charger sold separately
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
E-Revo’s sleek, artful skin conceals the ground-breaking molded chassis. The combination of art and function deliver a lightweight, integrated, and rigid platform. The chassis was designed to accommodate new battery technologies and the extreme speeds and torque of brushless power systems. The battery packs sit low, keeping the center of gravity (CG) as low as possible and increases side-to-side agility. Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, or loss of control. E-Revo is Ready-To-Race with the 16.8V EVX-2 power system. Dual Titan 550 motors deliver instant torque for wheelies and speeds over 30mph. The EVX-2 features three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, and low-voltage detection for LiPo battery packs. All of the E-Revo’s electronics are waterproof so the fun doesn’t stop when the trail turns muddy or wet. If you need even more power, E-Revo is already built strong enough to handle the brutal power of the MXL-6S brushless system. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable and can be equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. E-Revo requires two 7-cell NiMH or two 2-cell LiPo batteries. E-Revo’s futuristic chassis incorporates enclosed battery compartments into the sides of the chassis for an ultra-clean look. The built in BEC harnesses up to 16.8-volts of power and delivers 6V of power to the twin high-torque steering servos. E-Revo embodies the highest level of creativity and engineering to create the best in monster truck performance. E-Revo is the benchmark that could only come from Traxxas, the leaders in innovation and design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've found that car has several weak points which can be addressed in the aftermarket.
1. The wheels. The 14mm hubs on the brushed model get trashed really quickly especially with a brushless setup. I converted those to 17mm hexes and put on decent wheels with 17mm hubs.
2. The plastic gear servos can get chewed up from a good impact. While replacement gear sets are cheap, I decided to replace those to single high torque titanium gear servo.
3. I broke both of the front a-arms from pretty good impacts. I've since replaced those with RPM rc aftermaket a-arms which are nearly indestructible.
4. The rear skid plate gets chewed up broken quickly after repeated modest abuse. I've replaced the rear skid plate twice now. Thankfully tekno makes a replaceable skid plate protector (TKR1008) that addresses that problem. I don't expect I'll have to replace the skid plate again for a long time.
Is the E-revo the most durable car on the market? Probably not. However, the great thing about the E-revo is the huge aftermarket support. Nearly every weakness of the car can be addressed in the aftermarket and there are endless opportunities to tinker and tweak the car. There is a wealth of information online going back years about maintaining and upgrading the car. To me this is a hobbyist dream to have so many options available to make the car better, faster, and stronger. Tinkering is as much find as driving!