Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Traxxas 1/10 Slash 4X4 Brushless Short Course Truck (Platinum Edition)
- Extreme brushless VXL power for 60+ mph speeds, integrated low-voltage protection, and waterproof electronics
- Rigid, LCG chassis with adjustable front and rear sway bars and sealed, silicone filled center differential
- Hard-anodized and PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks with titanium nitride-coated shafts
- Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and axle nuts. Clear polycarbonate body with overspray film and window masks
- Choose your own transmitter, receiver, battery, and charger (sold separately). Clear polycarbonate body allows custom paintwork
- Rigid, low center of gravity chassis
- Hard-anodized and PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Slash 4X4 Platinum arrives fully assembled and ready to complete with your transmitter, receiver, and battery (not included). In place of the radio system, the Platinum Edition is loaded with machined aluminum suspension components, front and rear swaybars, and a clear body ready paint. The Platinum Edition also includes a sealed, silicone-filled differential to replace the installed Torque-Control slipper clutch when track conditions favor a center diff. The Platinum's performance begins with a low center of gravity (CG) chassis. The battery (not included) and electronics are held as low as possible to position weight low in the chassis. The strengthened chassis features smoothly integrated ribs that form a triangulated structure optimized for the increased stresses of brushless power. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags. The low-CG design dramatically increases corner speed and stability no matter where you drive. On the track, the low center of gravity allows the Slash 4X4 Platinum to put Velineon power down with superior traction, resulting in harder launches and faster lap times. Traxxas GTR shocks has been customized for Slash 4X4 Platinum to deliver track-ready suspension travel, and the hard-anodized shock bodies have 13mm bores to hold over 70% more oil than the standard Slash 4X4's Ultra Shocks. The GTR shocks feature PTFE-coated bores for nearly frictionless piston travel to eliminate "stiction." The shocks are sealed by unique X-rings to keep oil in and dirt out for smooth, consistent damping. The Traxxas Velineon power system gives the Platinum Edition competition-ready power to match its track-bred handling. The Velineon system is optimized for smooth, high-speed performance and refined control to help you hug the fast line and precisely meter out power at the edge of traction. Low Voltage Detection (LVD) is built in and activated right out of the box, making the Platinum Edition ready for high-output LiPo batteries.
From the Manufacturer
The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition features an all-new Low-CG chassis and high-volume shocks to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The Platinum Edition arrives fully assembled and ready to complete with your transmitter, receiver and battery (not included). In place of the radio system, the Platinum Edition is loaded with Traxxas' premium option parts and accessories. Standard equipment includes machined aluminum suspension components, front and rear swaybars (including a set of extra stiff 'bars) and a clear body ready for your own signature paint style. The Platinum Edition also includes a sealed, silicone-filled differential to replace the installed Torque-Control slipper clutch when track conditions favor a center diff. The Platinum's standout features are its Low-CG chassis and massive GTR shocks, both all-new for the Slash 4X4 Platinum.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HOLY cow - it will be awhile before I pull the stampede, T-MAXX 3.3, or anything else out of the garage again. With 5000mah 2S Lipo is just slightly slower than my tuned T-MAXX 3.3 however where the T-MAXX only runs for about 10-12 minutes on a full tank this things runs for ~19 minutes full out bashing, jumping, crashing......it's a winner! If you want a good run time buy 3 5000mah lipos and you can drive till you're sick of driving!
The extra parts that the platinum version comes with, if bought separately, would cost you ~$200 which makes this truck a steal if you already have a TX/RX or don't mind buying one. With the TQi system and training mode you can let even unexperienced drivers play around with it, or with a bluetooth enabled one tweak to your hearts content to let even the smallest child or inexperienced driver have a turn.
If you are worried about yard bashing don't be. In "normal" cut grass conditions this thing is sailing through the grass just as easily as my monster trucks. LOTS of fun, really strong motor, fast, brakes great, doughnuts easily, and jumps very well. Has taken quite a beating and still ticking - no buyers remorse on this one. You can also do a monster truck conversion on it very cheaply if grass ends up being a problem for you. Fun fun fun.
Most recent customer reviews
I recently got back into the RC hobby after a long hiatus.Read more