- Made in USA
- Made in the USA
- Leather metal wallet fits 3-10 cards and 1-5 bills
- Rugged stainless-steel frame wrapped in top-grain oil-tanned leather
- Packed with features including integrated money clip, convenient bottle opener, RFID protection, and attachment point
- This high quality product is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Trayvax Element offers a rugged take on a classic leather wallet. We begin with a tough stainless-steel plate wrapped in top-grain oil-tanned leather and secured with MIL-SPEC paracord. This slim wallet is packed with features including a built-in bottle opener, integrated money clip, attachment point, and RFID-protection. The Element is slim enough to slip in your front pocket, tough enough for any outdoor pursuit, but stylish enough for date night or everyday carry. The Element is sourced and Made in the. US Patent No. D775,824
Minimalist Indestructible Wallet
Solid stainless steel wrapped in top-grain leather
Slim Design That Packs A Punch
- Fit 10 cards
- Hold 5 bills with integrated money clip
- RFID resistance
- Bottle Opener
4 Color Combinations to Choose From
Canyon Red with Black Metal
Tobacco Brown with Black Metal
Stealth Black with Black Metal
Stealth Black with Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01M0SN1UN
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 14, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 414 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* red all bled out whike soaking. It's light brown now. :(
* no quick access slot for frequently accessed cards (BART or Clipper card).
* needs a bigger ID window. Stitch it so it won't deform.
Now the cons. I just don't see this as an "every day carry" wallet. I just don't. And it's very uncomfortable, especially if you're used to a leather wallet, or any other wallet that seems to form or flex to your body when in your back pocket. Due to the thick metal on this wallet frame, there is no molding to your body. And you'll notice it the first time you sit in your car or anywhere for that matter. I found myself taking my wallet out to drive and putting it on the cup holder due to the discomfort. I really can't see myself using this every day, so I went ahead and ordered another wallet on Amazon just 2 days later.
So, long story short: cool wallet, rugged, will probably last you a lifetime. Not comfortable, heavy, can't imagine it as my every day carry.