|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA
- Carry up to 14 credit cards and 5 bills securely between stainless steel and aluminum plates.
- Expect a secure carry from the MIL-spec paracord and elastic strap enclosure.
- Front-pocket design with easy access bottle opener.
- RFID-protective card holder.
- This high quality product is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Trayvax Original is a slick addition to any set of gear. Whether it’s clipped to your pack or safely stowed in a pocket, this wallet will stand the test of time. Trayvax Original is a military-grade metal wallet designed to withstand the toughest conditions. Crafted by hand in the USA, Trayvax Original combines anodized aircraft aluminum and cold rolled steel to create a fully RFID-resistant enclosure. Held together by heat-resistant elastic, blackened metal grommets, and Type III 550 paracord, this may be the most rugged, durable, and utilitarian wallet the world has ever seen.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019X94CVQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Within 3 weeks my bank card / chip where scratched up to the point it wasn't reading in readers and people couldn't see the sig , this fate likely awaits any card at the back that is in contact with the grommets , yes you can get around this by sacrificing space to putting an old card you can sacrifice in but doesn't protecting the cards inside safe fall into the you had one job category?
Material wise no problems, feels great, contents held pretty securely but I don't trust it with my DL, greencard and other state ID re the above problem meaning I now carry two wallets., or did, until retiring this one.
I have a few things to get used to:
* Carrying wallet in front pocket (back pocket works, but its smaller and I have to dig for it
* I need to trim out some more cards (I cut what I carry in half when I switched, which was the idea, but I still need to drop 4 - 5 more cards to get this where I want)
The bottle opener works well enough for an emergency scenario.
Haven't tried the grocery bag carry feature, and probably won't.