TreadLife Fitness Strider 1 (TL1)
|Sale:||$1,295.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$500.00 (28%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Very similar to the ones in physical therapy studios without the $5000 price tag. Simple Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Movement drives through the hips to reduce knee shear.
- 16 Levels of Resistance and Easy to Use Console
- Works out your Upper and Lower Body and is Whisper Quite
- Assembled Dimensions: 32" Wide x 58" Long / 300lb User Weight Limit
- Assembly is required. Delivery will usually be to driveway or garage. (In most cases we can find someone in your area that will fully assemble and bring inside for a additional charge, just email us if you'd like us to find someone). WE REQUIRE YOU TO READ THE "IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION" BELOW IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFO (READING THIS IS REQUIRED):
FREIGHT COMPANY, DELIVERY, & SHIPPING TIME:
•We ship these via Road Runner, DHE, SAIA, Custom Co., or EDI Transportation.
•These are delivered by large 18 wheeler trucks. Depending on the length of driveway or street you live on may effect the delivery.
•Amazon's ETA is just a estimate, depending on where you live these can and may take longer than the ETA provided. If a customer cancels a order because it is due to arrive after the ETA, the customer will be charged the original freight cost and the cost to re-route back to us.
•The freight companies only offer curbside delivery, it will be up to the customer to bring inside home
•Assembly is required
CORRECT PHONE NUMBER:
•You must provide a valid phone number, the freight company will not deliver these without a scheduled appt and they need to call you to make the appointment.
•Providing a incorrect phone number can result in: late delivery, storage charges, or in some cases, they'll have to send the item back to us at the buyers expense
•You must provide the correct address, once these are shipped the freight company will charge a very expensive "re-routing" fee at the buyers expense if a wrong address is provided
•Returns accepted within 30 days of delivery. We charge a 15% restocking fee and buyer pays for return shipping
•If you are unable to accept delivery or change your mind before receiving the unit, you are responsible for the re-route shipping charge back to us, and the original shipping charge we paid
WARRANTY & REPAIRS:
•3 year warranty on parts and electronics / 1 year on labor
•In the rare case a item arrives or is having problems, we will hire a repair tech in your area to fix. If a item is unfixable we will replace your unit (This has never happened)
Top Customer Reviews
I'm in recovery from major abdominal surgery, and used a NuStep in rehab. I need a way to exercise daily, even in winter, and the NuStep was way out of my budget. Went with the CS1, which was withiin my budget (though not cheap).
It is a basic machine, without all the bells and whistles (that no one ever uses!), and in use I think I actually like it a little better than the NuStep. The motion is very easy on the joints and gives a quite decent workout. Doesn't take up too much floor space (though it isn't small!).
One negative, the letters on the display readout are very small and not easy to read without a fair amount of light and close viewing! But that's not much of a problem for me, since the only two numbers I really care about are time duration and resistance level, both which are easily read.
I think this was already mentioned, but this thing is absolutely SILENT in use. Cudos to the guys that designed it.
My husband used a Nu Step in rehab and we wanted something similar without spending the $5K a Nu Step would have cost. After doing our research we opted for this machine and are glad we did. While he was assembling (which took him about two hours) he pointed out the bearings, hardware, etc that were of higher quality than we've seen in other items he's assembled.
I've been using the same treadmill for 20 years and keep the volume on the radio up in order to hear it over the noise of the treadmill. The Cardio Strider is so quiet there's no need to blast the radio. This machine makes no noise. A big plus to me.
I wasn't sure how much of a workout something like this would give you, but turns out it does more than I expected. The seat is comfortable allowing for a longer workout. I adjust the position of my arms to work different muscles and can increase stress level as well. And I can definitely feel it when I get done.
If you're considering this and have the extra money to spend (as compared to some other equipment), I say go for it. You won't regret it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love how quiet it is.Read more