Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 10, 2016
Dirk Pitt is "da man" wish Cussler would write more Dirk Pitt stories .. I know Pitt is old now, but flashbacks would work .. I have every book that Cussler has written, except for his children's books
on October 29, 2015
What I enjoy about books featuring "Dirk Pitt" is that Clive Cussler brings all the pals together in the tales and it makes you f eel sort of like being home in being again caught up in a tale so fascinating that it is near impossible to put down till finished.
on July 11, 2014
This one is my favorite of all of Clive Cussler's novels, I guess because it involves two of my favorite things - mystery and treasure hunting. So glad to finally get this one firmly ensconced on my library shelves.
on August 22, 2016
Clive Cussler is a great author. I love his books. So exciting and the action keeps your attention level high until the end. Love it!
on July 26, 2017
An early Dirk Pitt. I think Cussler was still groping for the definitive Pitt. And, it was a bit long at close to 700 pages. Still it was vntage Pitt. Well worth the time to read and enjoy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 3, 2013
This was my first venture into Clive Cussler books and I found his style of writing to be easy to read and flows well. I must admit some of the factual scenarios seem a little far-fetched but I suppose that's the literary license that a fiction writer has but it also makes the book entertaining.

Dirk Pitt comes across kind of a like McGyver of the TV series but that also adds to intrigue of the plot line. I plan to read more in the Cussler series to see how they compare. Over all, a fun casual book.
on February 20, 2015
I'm a Cussler fan, so I admit that I'm biased. I loved the book. I read the Dirk Pitt series as well. I love the characters in all of Clives series.
on October 14, 2016
If you read Clive Cussler books, here is another good one.
on January 29, 2017
What an imagination, never a dull moment
on May 24, 2017
Excellent book, well written as usual. Action packed with NO swearing!!! Very hard to put down, as are all of Clive Cusslers' books.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse