- File Size: 3435 KB
- Print Length: 107 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Levanter Publishing (December 30, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 30, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0055UA0U0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,134,373 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #147 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections > Short Stories
- #1061 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections > United States
- #1904 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
Treasure Hunting Mysteries: A Collection of Short Stories Kindle Edition
"Depth of Lies" by E. C. Diskin
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author and InstaFreebies gave me an ebook to read for review (thank you). It has been published so you can grab a copy on Amazon now.
From the assayer who is taken on a hunt and finds not only gold but trouble and ends up divorcing his wife (who was more in love with the gold than she was in love with him) to the man who finds a forgotten canyon and learns first hand why he should leave Montezuma's fortune alone, you will find Ms. Brown's stories entertaining and ironic. They are short reads so you can pick it up and put it down. I read the whole book in one session because it was interesting. She gives you a feel for the desert country and its dangers, especially the human ones. It's a good read, try it.
In one tale the names of the two main characters get scrambled, interchanged, tangled or whatever -- but it may just be a formatting error in the Kindle version I received. Not significantly distracting from the tale,
Now I eager to get several of the full-length versions of these short stories!
I just didn't give it 5 stars, because it has historical errors on a couple of stories.