Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Treasure Planet
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

56%
44%
Price:$8.79+ $4.99 shipping

on January 24, 2003
The graphics are amazing! There are tons of levels and challenges which makes the game very addicting. Some challenges are very hard and takes a while to complete. I highly recommend this game if your into action and adventure. I found this game similar to Jak and Daxtar.
on December 29, 2003
this game has it all. great and smooth and richly detailed graphics, challenging adventures and variety. it's hard enough for my 10 year old and easy enough that it only took me twice as long to complete it as it did him!
well done!
VARIOUS OTHER GAMES (I.E.,STITCH:EXPERIMENT 626, JACK AND
DAXTER,RACHET AND CLANK, KINGDOM HEARTS ETC ETC....)BUT
IT WAS NEW TO ME.
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT ON THE ''LOADING TOWER'' LEVEL,
ONE OF THE TASKS IS THAT YOU MUST FIND 10 GREEN ENERGY THINGIES.
I WAS ABLE TO FIND ALL BUT ONE OF THEM. I MIGHT JUST HAVE
OVERLOOKED IT OR THERE MIGHT JUST BE A GLITCH IN THE GAME.
IF YOU THOUGHT THE CHARACTERS LOOKED CUTE IN THE MOVIE,
WAIT 'TILL YOU SEE THEM HERE! THEY ARE EXTREMELY ADORABLE,
MOST NOTABLY DR. DOPPLER. HE IS MY HERO!
MORPH DOESN'T LOOK TOO BAD EITHER. THE ONLY THING I WONDER ABOUT
IS WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MR.ARROW?
THERE ARE OF COURSE CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE,MAKING THIS GAME
HEAVEN FOR THE TREASURE PLANET SUPERFAN. HOWEVER,IN ''THE LEGACY'' SEQUENCE THE ARTIFICAL GRAVITY PART AND IN THE INTRO
THE SCENES THAT YOU SEE IN THE MOVIE WITH YOUNG JIM HAWKINS
ARE CUT OUT. WHY?
I SOOO RECCOMEND THIS GAME!
on April 27, 2014
Loved this game when I was very little and understood to a certain limit, but yrs went by and no longer have it and didn't finish it either and so its time to go back to this game and have fun with my other classic PS2 games that me and my brothers were growing up with.
on November 16, 2002
This is a great game for the kids. Lots of adventure and brainstorming to figure out your moves but sure is fun.
on September 7, 2011
This game overall is a quite good...I'm replaying it right now as a matter of fact.

I especially like the solar surf board portions as they are quite challenging.

Rather easy, straightforward quests, but it does take practice and skill, which I like in a game.
on August 22, 2009
After watching the great movie,I just HAD to get the video game.The description on the back cover made the game seem like it was the best in the world.Anywho,on to the start of the game,it was an awesome first experience.On the way you learn more of the game.Now the solar surfing is the best part.Originally it was an extreme sport known as sail surfing(or something like that).But now it is "futuristicly" improved.In these levels you race laps against the time,and go through rings,and many other incredible tasks in order to advance to the next level.The best of these racing levels are when you are in mid-air perhaps,you have cool moves to perform.A side grab,and a head-first helicopter spin.

All in all: This is an astonishing game 10/5
on February 26, 2010
I enjoyed playing this game with my grandson who is 11 years old. We both liked the game and its challenges. We completed 95 percent of the game but the remaining 5 percent was impossible for us to complete inspite of many years of gaming experience.
on January 2, 2016
Item was as described no major flaws. Shipping was fast and got here within the time frame specified.