- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (May 17, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393701972
- ISBN-13: 978-0393701975
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.7 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,483,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Treasury of Alphabets and Lettering
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you are interested in the history of typography, this book can also be very helpful to you as it provides you with a firm background of very needed knowledge.
I hope there will be another book like this one that stress the mechanical part of lettering. How different tools, say broad-tip pens, brushes, chisels, counterpunches, affect the shape of letters.