Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on May 17, 2017
My daughter loves Curious George. This book is fantastic and adds to our collection. I love the original old illustrations and old stories. I am not a fan of the newer Curious George books.
on December 6, 2016
My boys are 9 and 10 and STILL enjoy hearing stories from this book. It's one of the few books they always pick for me to read to them at night. I bought it for them years ago and they haven't gotten tired of the stories. Highly recommend!
on March 3, 2017
My son loves it, just as expected. It's a nice sturdy book with pages that are thick enough that they aren't ripping easily (he likes to turn the page from close to the seam instead of the outside edge of the page).
on February 5, 2016
This is a nice hard cover book, with thick pages. The illustrations are definitely in the style of the originals but it isn't the original books. The stories seem a little bit more rushed and abrupt than the original books, and I think that's how they have lost some of their charm.
on March 18, 2017
My grandson who is 3 and a big fan of the Curious George show, is not usually that interested in getting read to. This book finally got him interested!!
on July 20, 2017
Wonderful book full of short stories that are loved by my grandchildren. We can sit and read one or two stories or read through the whole book.
on June 4, 2017
Such a darling book. My little ones love Curious George.
on March 24, 2017
We just LOVE​ these Curious George books!
on March 31, 2017
Edges of the cover have worn-though scuff marks. Binding didn't crack open as it should in a new book, even worse, it was actually loose. The stories are not the original classics.
on April 28, 2015
My daughter loves Curious George and we had this book before, but it got ruined by our dog.

The pictures, stories and feel of this book are great, and have a lot to offer younger children from before they can read, to when they can read and follow the various stories.

If your kids likes books, or curious george, or both, I highly recommend this book.