Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.59 shipping
Treat Your Own Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Treatment and Prevention Strategies for Individuals, Therapists, and Employers Paperback – January 31, 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Many published clinical studies support the"Treat Your Own Carpal Tunnel" program...
- Manente G, et al. A relief maneuver in carpal tunnel syndrome. Muscle & Nerve 1999;22:1587-1589.
- Premoselli S, et al. Neutral wrist splinting in carpal tunnel syndrome: a 3- and 6- month clinical and neurophysiologic follow-up evaluation of night-only splint therapy. Europa Medicophysica 2006;42:121-126.
- Schmid A, et al. Effect of splinting and exercise on intraneural edema of the median nerve in carpal tunnel syndrome - an MRI study to reveal therapeutic mechanisms. J Orthop Res 2012;30:1343-1350.
- Walker W, et al. Neutral wrist splinting in carpal tunnel syndrome: a comparison of night-only versus full-time wear instructions. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2000;81:424-9.
- Field T, et al. Carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms are lessened following massage therapy. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies 2004;8:9-14.
- Michlovitz S, et al. Continuous low-level heat wrap therapy is effective for treating wrist pain. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2004;85:1409-16.
- Madenci E, et al. Reliability and efficacy of the new massage technique on the treatment in the patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. Rheumatol Int 2012;32:3171-3179.
- Seradage H, et al. In vivo measurement of carpal tunnel pressure in the functioning hand. Journal of Hand Surgery 1995;20A:855-859.
- Seradge H, et al. Preventing carpal tunnel syndrome and cumulative trauma disorder: effect of carpal tunnel decompression exercises: an Oklahoma experience. J Oklahoma State Med Assoc 2000;93:150-153.
From the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I was feeling this tingling sensation on my left hand which further resulted to numbness that I had to visit...Read more