- Series: History of Brewing Series
- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1514740192
- ISBN-13: 978-1514740194
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,764,063 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Treatise on The Brewing of Beer (History of Brewing Series) (Volume 1) Paperback – June 27, 2015
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fun, and free on Amazon.
That being said, as a homebrewer I really appreciated this read because it gives you great insight into what brewing was like 200 years ago. I highly recommend this quick read for anyone that enjoys brewing or even just beer in general.